YPN in europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivZero

Jun 24, 2006
I know YPN is currently in beta. But I was wondering if there is anything know when they are coming to Europe. Because at the moment I'm only active in a dutch niche and I had some problems with google adsense in the past so they banned me because some fuckers went clickfrenzy on my ads when I was getting 20 visitors a day... E-mailing google didn't get me my account back and requesting a new account never got approval...

At the moment you have to be active in English niches to be approved for YPN. So... any idea when this will change?

Thanks!

just start a delaware LLC for $150 and reapply to adsense. Foreign nationals can own & operate a LLC. Do a goolge on " delaware LLC" & do some reading...

then rebuild your site on a different domain.

Then install the script from adlogger.org, it stops one IP address doing click bombs by hiding adsense after x amount of clicks. In addition, use .htaccess to block all proxies. All clickbots & assholes use proxies for click attacks, and if you are lucky it will force them out from stealth mode & then you can find the asshole from your logs. :ak::ak::ak:

Status
Not open for further replies.