Youtube users, willing to help me report someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck

Mar 29, 2007
a friend of mine who help people try to make money online, contacted a youtube user who had a lot of subscriptions and offered to set him up a free website and shit to help the dude make some money from the mass traffic his youtube videos got...the dude said sure and told him the domain he wanted and all that they talked for about a month so he could gauge how legit the dude was about wanting him to get the site setup for him...

so my friend bought the domain and hosting for him...setup everything, the youtube dude registered at the site then all of a sudden stopped answering any of his messages through myspace, youtube, and blocked my buddy on AIM and Yahoo for no reason... he asked a mutual friend he knew him personally to ask him what the deal was and the dude said "fuck him"...

after my friend helped him out by buying the site, hosting and setting everything up, for no reason the dude just says fuck him? i mean cmon..

anyway my favor request is that those users who are youtube members i would appreciate it if u are willing to report some of the dudes videos (since some of them do actually violate youtube's TOS) and try to either get some of his videos deleted or hopefully his whole fucking account..

PM me if you are a youtube member and i will give you the URLs of his videos
to report.

a friend of mine who help people try to make money online, contacted a youtube user who had a lot of subscriptions and offered to set him up a free website and shit to help the dude make some money from the mass traffic his youtube videos got...the dude said sure and told him the domain he wanted and all that they talked for about a month so he could gauge how legit the dude was about wanting him to get the site setup for him...

so my friend bought the domain and hosting for him...setup everything, the youtube dude registered at the site then all of a sudden stopped answering any of his messages through myspace, youtube, and blocked my buddy on AIM and Yahoo for no reason... he asked a mutual friend he knew him personally to ask him what the deal was and the dude said "fuck him"...

after my friend helped him out by buying the site, hosting and setting everything up, for no reason the dude just says fuck him? i mean cmon..

anyway my favor request is that those users who are youtube members i would appreciate it if u are willing to report some of the dudes videos (since some of them do actually violate youtube's TOS) and try to either get some of his videos deleted or hopefully his whole fucking account..

PM me if you are a youtube member and i will give you the URLs of his videos
to report.

thats lame sauce... you cant complain for something like that. your friend should just make an "official site" for him anyway and host the vids, score some money, not complain then his site is worth no money.

Set up a website for him? Crap...he must be out like $6.99. He's fucked.

Tell your friend to take him to court like an adult. Emails and chat transcripts saved right?

File a small claims case in the jurisdiction of the buyer.

Snitching to youtube is weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.