• TIGERS

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

MaTTaM

Sep 10, 2011
your thoughts on who is going to win Today

TIGERS OR RANGERS ,

who is going to win and why

Rangers: Just came in from outside and its still in the upper 80's out here. Holland will be used to this, Scherzer not so much.

Oh, the Cruz guy doesn't seem so bad right now either...

Yucky: Upper 80's at game start. Low 90's all during batting practice during warm ups.

Coached some kids soccer a couple hours before game time. They were all worn out after about an thirty minutes. I did nothing but standing around... it was warm outside with hardly any wind.

It makes a difference when you come from up north and just get thrown into this.

Mood point right now though... he's outta the game...

WTF HOW THE FUCK THEY GOT 9 IN ONE FUCKING INNING GOD DAMNIT , I SWEAR TO GOD THOSE UMPIRE's ARE PISSING ME OFFF

Even though I'm in Tampa Bay and am a Rays fan, I thought from game 1 that it would be the Brewers and Rangers in the World Series. I got to see the Rangers in Tampa Bay in game 3 and 4 in ALDS. Looks like it's the Rangers for sure at 15-4 right now in the 8th. I don't see the Tigers coming back.

fuck you nelson cruze for being too damn Good , thats one

2. tigers you mother fuckers if you gonna loose , i wount mine 7-5 or 7-6 but 15-5 you losers God damnit

Rangers!!!! I am getting my world series tickets sometime this week, any internet marketers wanna go or need tickets hit me up!