Your not going to belive THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

agatto2

Dec 16, 2008
Peru
www.furnacebook.com
OK here it is.

I live in Peru , with the wifey and daughter. So at the beginning of the month we move to a new ( cheaper $100 month ) apartment. Awesome girl downstairs comes out of house wearing what??????

A Wicked Fire T- Shirt . What the world ? Where do you get one of those?? Especially in Peru - I want one

OK here it is.

I live in Peru , with the wifey and daughter. So at the beginning of the month we move to a new ( cheaper $100 month ) apartment. Awesome girl downstairs comes out of house wearing what??????

A Wicked Fire T- Shirt . What the world ? Where do you get one of those?? Especially in Peru - I want one

So how much do you pay in rent?

It was probably a Spitfire shirt. In fact, I would almost guarantee it.

SPBHTS-BK.JPG

http://www.skatewarehouse.com/descpageTSSPITFIRE-SPBHTS.html

So how much do you pay in rent?

$100 a month. We were paying $250 ,, Thats a Gringo price though. After 3 months we found this awesome place for $100 a month.

Fruits and Veggies here are quite the rip too. Today we went to the market and here is what we walked away with

2 lbs plantanos - 2 lbs of bananas - 4 pounds of apples - 2 lbs of olives ( the kind thats a little bitter ) - 2 labs cauliflower - 2 lbs broccoli - 1 lb of butter - 2 pounds of cheeze - 4 lbs of oranges - 4 lbs carrots - 4 lbs tomatoes -

I think thats all . The grand total of 30 soles = $10.00

Pics of the apartment? I'd really like to see what you can get for $100/mo down there.

Ok -- give me a few days though ,, I havent taken any photos , and were still trying to un pack.

Our other apartment was a penthouse apartment with glass exterior walls ( cept the bedrooms ) all ceramic tile floors, great view and brand new. The Patio was Ill bet about 50 foot by 100 foot or so. That was $250 -- I loved that house but we needed to get under $300 a month.

The t-shirt is a spitfire shirt, it's a skating brand. I was tempted to not post anything, and hear your story about approaching her and being charged for something :D

Preru has a "Transients" visa category? What do you need to get that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.