Your Favorite CPA Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibster

Mar 13, 2007
Hi Everyone,

Just curious to know what are your favorite CPA networks. I have joined about 10 new networks in the past week, to test them out and expand a bit... at the moment I have been with the following networks for a while and this is my ranking so far:

1. - Azoogle (Still the best... wonderful affiliate manager)
2. - COPEAC (Very good... great affiliate manager too)
3. - Hydramedia (Haven't been with them as long... but quickly gaining ground!)
4. - Clickbooth (Has usually been very good... don't like the fact they don't want to pay by wire and this month haven't paid me on time)
5. - AcclaimNetwork (Always pay on time! Though not by wire. Limited offers and do not have an interface for subids, you have to email them for that. Good customer support though!)

I have joined MillNic, AdValiant, Affiliateer and PrimeQ this week... see how they do for me... or how I do with them
smile.gif

Cheers
Gibster

Hey, Gibster,

when i click on your sig, Google warns me that visiting your website could harm my computer? What's up with that!

Also, if you are using the CPAs that you are using and having success, why are you trying to find the magic bullet? You have the best in the industry working for you, what are you trying to find?

Man, I'm rather surprised by all the Azoogle fans. My experience with them was so so at best. Their AM's have no weight in my opinion and are a little to corporate for me. Go with Copeac or Cpa Empire.

Man, I'm rather surprised by all the Azoogle fans. My experience with them was so so at best. Their AM's have no weight in my opinion and are a little to corporate for me. Go with Copeac or Cpa Empire.

What do you mean no weight? You like your AM's fat?

I like alot of CPA affiliate networks. I use a few on my entertainment site. Some of these include Copeac, AzoogleAds, CPAStorm, etc.

I have had great success with directroi. Never tried copeac but have tried a few others. Typically they all have the same offers but some seem to shine above the rest when you have payment problem or tracking issues.

There quite a few good CPA affiliate networks online. Copeac, AzoogleAds and DirectROI is just 3 of them.

I agree with you when you say some deal with payment programs and tracking issues more better and quicker. Some also have more ways of contacting them than others, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.