Your Business cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonAden

RockStar
Jan 29, 2007
i spilled coffee all over mine so i need to get them reprinted.. Where do you guys go, whats the cheapest for best quality and can do them overnight?

Also, if you guys have scans of your cards, or ideas, i dont know what looks good and need to update mine.

Ideas?

kinkos huh? i will give them a look.

What do you guys actually put on your cards?

i had a ton of my mad skills on my last one, i want it to be cool, not professional and lame, but edgy

kinkos sucks a dick. seriously.

if you want cheap cards done, go to vistaprint.com

otherwise just hit up your local printer if you need them in a huge rush

kinkos sucks a dick. seriously.

if you want cheap cards done, go to vistaprint.com

weird, I ordered from vistaprint first and they look like complete dogshit flimsy cards, non-raised lettering, looked they were printed on a inkjet printer.

Then I went to kinkos and for the same price I got firm textured cards, raised glossy lettering - good looking cards.

well, the thing is,

im flying down to ASE on friday, so i need to get the cards today.

I wonder if kinkos will let me pick them up instead of ordering online.

i downloaded a few hundred templates last night, just need to pick a good one.

i want my music and business to be on it.

This Kinkos is about 5 miles from the Intercontinental:

Miami FL South Beach
1617 Alton Road
Miami, FL 33139-2420
USA
Phone: (305) 532-4241
Fax: (305) 532-3811
Email: usa0891@fedexkinkos.com

Also, if you want to have cards delivered to you at the Intercontinental, here is important information to ship materials:

PHONE: (305) 577-1000 - Request Conference Services Department
FAX: (305) 372-4793

The Intercontinental Hotel Receiving Department utilizes a tracking system allowing their staff to maintain streamline procedures for the expert delivery of your materials. Please take a moment to review the following guidelines and charges that apply.

HANDLING FEES Charged for In and Out Services:

$3.50 per envelope
$10.00 per box, 75 lbs or less.
$15.00 per box, over 75 lbs.
Pallets: $125.00 per pallet

SHIPPING ADDRESS: InterContinental Miami 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL 33131, USA

ATTN: (name of person who will claim package)
AFFILIATE SUMMIT CONFERENCE
YOUR COMPANY/ORGANIZATION NAME
July 8-10, 2007

Last edited:
Shawn

Thanks for the info. That is going to be my best bet. I have been on the phone all morning trying to get a company to overnight it to me but i am out of luck

If anyone here can do a graphics design job for me, let me know. I want the color scheme to be 3 part and match my blog. PM me with your rates, otherwise im going to go with a plain generic white. Would prefer something cool.

Thanks again Shawn

weird, I ordered from vistaprint first and they look like complete dogshit flimsy cards, non-raised lettering, looked they were printed on a inkjet printer.

I'm not sure where my WickedFire cards are so I think thats how my business cards will be made :D

Status
Not open for further replies.