Your Best Comment Spam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xrproto

Waste of e-space
Aug 1, 2006
So lets have it...what's the best comment spam you've received so far?

I just had this one today:

It had a shit ton of links after it of course.

I began massaging his cock to obsession between my tits and his pre-cum began to flow. I was as much as most men had cum and I was getting hotter. It kept growing until it was with 12 inches and thick. I began slowly teasing it and each values bright and early it went in I took it to boot down my throat. He was moaning and leaned in return on the provender narrow there. I kept on active and it as flourishing farther in each period until I had my look on his whiskers and his balls were stirring my chin. "reprimand man, she is saintly" said one guy. "You should bear a how information she is" said the holder of the cock in my throat, "This is the foremost muff job I set up remainingly had." I pulled it out and licked it the filled exhaustively of his cock, "I am well-founded getting started" and I took it deny keen pressed down all the way again. Now remaininglyy values bright and early I took it it went down my throat and I had three orgasms and he began humping my look faster and then took my ringlets and pulled my onto his cock all the way and held me there filler my throat with a mammoth burden of cum.

"attack that was so fucking hot" he said. I let his cock miss from my brashness and laughed. "I am not done" and began massaging his cock deny calamitous pressed to pungency. "attack gal, you are something else." and then I was moved so that I was sitting on a cock that was care of me. I kept working on the cock in my blue and it was filledy granite-like again and I worked it until it filled my throat again. I looked remaining and a female was sucking off Steve\'s cock and he filled her throat with his burden. I was led to a blanket that had a pad neath it and I laid down and men and women began dropping between my legs and filler me with cum and the women were eating me and sitting on my look as much as the men. After I don\'t conscious how numberless we all went to a character of ette and got something to eat. I had the skirt and vest on and nothing else and felt quite hot. After dinner we went deny granite-like pressed to the pitch purlieus and my clothes were again gone. For hours at least two men were in me at the for all that rhythm and a few rhythms three, one in my ass, pussy and boldness Sendureinglyal periods I prostrate asleep being fucked and woke up with a diferent man or girl on me.

after the weekend was with I dressed and we drove following home. Everyvalues bright and early we passed a rubbish I flashed them and on the way had sendureinglyal more information fucks from them. That was my start with but not my final rally.

"Hey cutie, glad you sent me a message! I'm JUST about to log-off though but I am going to be on my webcam later. If you have an AmateurMatch account you can watch me on my cam. I also have some pics of me in my bikini and lingerie that were too hot to add to my profile. AmateurMatch is way better anyways. It's totally free, there are tons of sexy people chatting there, and they let you use webcams. lol I got naked the other night when i was drunk lol lol. I'm such a bad girl!!! Go get an account so we can chat! (Include your affiliate link here, you might want to shrink the link at notlong.com before posting it.)"

http://www.wickedfire.com/newbie-qu...-exploiting-single-males-social-networks.html

Rofl. A "mammoth burden of cum." Next time I'm with a girl that's what I'll say. "Oh yeah, are you ready...for my MAMMOTH BURDEN?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.