• How to Run Effective PPV Campaigns

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Growing and Monetizing Userbases for Long Term Growth

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Why Now is the Time for Leadgen and How to Effectively Run Campaigns

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Facebook Ads Crash Course to Profitability

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Want to be an Emailer? What's involved and whats the Potential.

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • How to Pick Offers, Demographic Appeal

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters

smaxor

Oct 17, 2006
San Diego
Yep it's that time again. Last year we had about 40-50 people out for the SoCal meetup and some amazing speakers ( I spoke ) oh and some other great people as well. We're Looking at having the meetup on Saturday, March 27. We came up with some ideas for topics. Last time we had speakers talk for around 1 hour on each of these subjects and there was a lot of juicy tidbits divulged, some that made me a lot of money :)

Here's the topics we've come up with, also if you think something is better feel free to post that and gather a following :D

All are welcome, we're going to sponsor and pay for things but the more the merrier.

If there is some drastic reason the 27th sucks feel free to say so. Also, please mention if you plan on coming so we can get a rough head count for the space we're going to rent. Last time we tried to pack into the A4D offices but I have a feeling there is going to be a much bigger turnout this time and that's just not going to work.

Smax, I'd like to finally meet you and I am not a big affilliate, but I like to party and speak. I think I can give good ideas on content sites and niches that affiliates can use to sell products. I'm in Temecula now.

Smax, I'd like to finally meet you and I am not a big affilliate, but I like to party and speak. I think I can give good ideas on content sites and niches that affiliates can use to sell products. I'm in Temecula now.

No need to be a big affiliate :)

Everyone is just coming to learn and network. And maybe even have a little fun!

shit if its in sd. I might have to think twice about bringing the kush.

might have to bring some bullrider lol

san diego's pd are a bunch of fucks, that city has raided every medical shop opening up out there.

sad situation.

Why Now is the Time for Leadgen and How to Effectively Run Campaigns

This^^^

Traffic traffic traffic bros

We'll have to ask the speakers. But last time there was a bunch of new ideas and tricks talked. I think taping the event would change the dynamic and might cause speakers to not share stuff. We'll consider it though.

Someone give me a ride, please!!!!

My dad won't give me back my permit till i get rid of the stain on my toilet, which will never happen.

/rant

I will be there for sure. Ill be coming from Riverside.

Id be happy to compare notes with anyone who does client based SEO or SEM.