You guys know of any Rusian VPN contacts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotofgod

Nov 20, 2008
:playboy_sml: I am looking for a Russian VPN that has English cs representatives. Hosting onshore doesn't seem as secure with winers these days.

What about a straight away Virtual Private Server? I need a country that won't care I am doing some craigs spam.

What about a straight away Virtual Private Server? I need a country that won't care I am doing some craigs spam.

I'm pretty sure craigslist would catch on fast, since the IP's are almost always the same and you'd be posting in a different country than the IP. You would probably have better luck going on warez-bb.org and offering the kids there rapidshare accounts in exchange for making a post for you. If you look around you'll be able to find rapidshare accounts that are generated from bonus points for about $3-4 each and split them between 5 people.

I'm pretty sure craigslist would catch on fast, since the IP's are almost always the same and you'd be posting in a different country than the IP. You would probably have better luck going on warez-bb.org and offering the kids there rapidshare accounts in exchange for making a post for you. If you look around you'll be able to find rapidshare accounts that are generated from bonus points for about $3-4 each and split them between 5 people.
Or you use an offshore server/one ok with proxy scanning, a proxy scanner, and an IP->state database.

Status
Not open for further replies.