You Gotta Check This Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerxs

Jun 24, 2006
North East PA
I sold and customized airsoft guns for a long time and actually hope to open my own brick and mortar shop in the future.

First ill show off a bit and show you some of my customized guns, all are full metal one to one replicas of the real deal and all are full auto, the one with the grenade launcher shoots at about 600fps, the grenade launcher fires about 250 6mm bb's in one blast at about 300fps, cool shit right, it gets even better check out the link to a video of this mini gun I found at the end of this post....

airsoft-1.jpg

airsoft-2.jpg

airsoft-3.jpg

airsoft-4.jpg

OK now check out the video in my blog post!
Full Auto Fun!!!!

Cheers J!

Im not selling anymore, That mini gun in the video is the shit, its kind of funny im 30 years old and I still get a hard on over toys like this :)

In Oregon cops are shooting "gangsta" who pull airsoft guns on them...i even heard these "gangsta" paint the orange part of the gun black to make it look real....

whats more gangsta then a gangsta on a budget! werd!

sweet. I have the mp5k-pdw. Haven't played airsoft in a looong time. :)

my old SOCOM MK23:
14582842.s4.jpg

You pull one of these on a cop you deserve to be shot! the M4 in the picture above is an exact replica and also fully licensed by Armalite. Lay the real one on a table beside the replica and there is no way you can tell the difference.

I have video on high 8 of the M4 with the grenade launcher, my brother in law was over and I got him wasted and talked him into standing up in front of it without a shirt on, he did it! I thought I killed him he was on the ground gasping for air for about 10 min. He took about 250 bb's to the chest at about 20', pretty dumb, but funny none the less.

I need to tranfer the high 8 to .wmv and post it sometime.

I have video on high 8 of the M4 with the grenade launcher, my brother in law was over and I got him wasted and talked him into standing up in front of it without a shirt on, he did it! I thought I killed him he was on the ground gasping for air for about 10 min. He took about 250 bb's to the chest at about 20', pretty dumb, but funny none the less.

I need to tranfer the high 8 to .wmv and post it sometime.

You got that on video? Now that I wanna see... (grabs popcorn)

::emp::

I nead to get it from Hi-8 tape to hard drive, I no longer have a hi-8 Camera, I think Wallgreens can transfer hi-8 to DVD, ill look into it. I laugh just thinking about that night!

You ever worry about some random guy thinking you're a terrorist or mass murderer walking around with one of those things, even in the woods or something?

Once when I was a kid, bunch of us were playing army in our neighborhood and this one guy pulled a gun on us, thinking we were gonna shoot someone. Granted this was in the Phillipines 20 years ago.

You ever worry about some random guy thinking you're a terrorist or mass murderer walking around with one of those things, even in the woods or something?

Once when I was a kid, bunch of us were playing army in our neighborhood and this one guy pulled a gun on us, thinking we were gonna shoot someone. Granted this was in the Phillipines 20 years ago.

You just don't play airsoft anywhere near a public area. you just don't...
My friends and I always had a big field or warehouse to play in.

The one night we were playing in a wooded lot when the cops showed up and pulled their guns on us, I was pretty scared, but they turned out to be really cool, in fact by the time everything was said and done the cops were playing with them and had one contact me the following day to purchase one.

In Oregon cops are shooting "gangsta" who pull airsoft guns on them...i even heard these "gangsta" paint the orange part of the gun black to make it look real....

whats more gangsta then a gangsta on a budget! werd!

y0 tha not aren't write.

Nice, I used to be a big airsoft player myself. We would do all-day skirmishes on private land, islands, etc, a real blast. We had tons of military guys playing including ex-Amry Rangers (one had been in Mogodishu during the events you saw in Black Hawk Down).. many of the younger guys ended up enlisting.

In some respects airsoft isn't as exciting as paintball because the "guns" don't pack the same punch and noise. On the other hand, it makes for some kick ass military sims.

Status
Not open for further replies.