You Can Now Send and Receive Money Through Gmail

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Not sure how they're doing it for free though. Do you know if there are any reporting functions like PayPal offers? If there is, I can finally kick PP to the curb.

Nice! Finally a decent Paypal competitor :) cant wait for this to be available worldwide

The-Office.gif

On the other side hope they will not will act like Paypal and be different in terms of fucking with customers.

Nice! Finally a decent Paypal competitor :) cant wait for this to be available worldwide

The-Office.gif

On the other side hope they will not will act like Paypal and be different in terms of fucking with customers.

I don't understand why Dwolla and some of these other companies can't also offer international payments.

Hasn't this been around forever now? It's called google wallet. The only way you "send" money through gmail is just using google wallet to request or send money to their wallet accounts. No different than paypal, but its a nice alternative. Only draw back being it was US only for awhile, guessing they are opening it up to the UK.

They won't. Google is still taking over the world right now. They will buy the buisness and put pressure on their competitors until it hurts. 10 -15 years out you will see Google as a very different company. They will fuck you sideways. It's just not gong today, or tommorrow, but it will come.

Hasn't this been around forever now? It's called google wallet. The only way you "send" money through gmail is just using google wallet to request or send money to their wallet accounts. No different than paypal, but its a nice alternative. Only draw back being it was US only for awhile, guessing they are opening it up to the UK.

I thought this was the case as well.

I don't understand why Dwolla and some of these other companies can't also offer international payments.

Yeah, nearly lost my shit when I heard about Dwolla. Little or no fees?! Sign me up.

Then found out it's US only :angryfire: