Yo Bros, wtf?

Yeah that's a cool thing you're saying and stuff.

But mate,

What the fuck?

Uh wait what the fuck. BTW his video of him killing the guy is flowing through the tubes right now too, sounds crazy as fuck. Google "1 lunatic 1 ice pick"

Ya I heard. Honestly, I'm really curious, I guess it's human nature, but I don't think I'm going to watch it.

Supposedly he's already dead, although one person said his head moves a bit in the beginning. But probably not as bad as seeing a fully conscious person get beheaded like in other vids.

Supposedly he had an account on bodybuilding too.

48lsnr02yg1s.png

http://luka-magnotta.com/?page_id=98

I used to think that the day would never come
I'd see the light in the shade of the morning sun
my morning sun is the drug that brings me near
to the childhood I lost, replaced by fear

'Canadian Psycho' was diagnosed with schizophrenia

I've noticed that and other headlines about his ongoing trial, and was curious if there had been any more wf discussion about him.

That led to me noticing this one post wonder :

I used to think that the day would never come
I'd see the light in the shade of the morning sun
my morning sun is the drug that brings me near
to the childhood I lost, replaced by fear

Those are lyrics from a New Order song, and according to this, the song plays during a video of Magnotta killing.

"Newman" was his original last name.

He was arrested two days after that post, at an internet cafe where he was said to have been reading about himself.

:eek:

Here's a CBC news feature about him :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_zBxC-gSww]Hunting Magnotta (2012) - YouTube[/ame]

'Canadian Psycho' was diagnosed with schizophrenia

I've noticed that and other headlines about his ongoing trial, and was curious if there had been any more wf discussion about him.

That led to me noticing this one post wonder :

Those are lyrics from a New Order song, and according to this, the song plays during a video of Magnotta killing.

"Newman" was his original last name.

He was arrested two days after that post, at an internet cafe where he was said to have been reading about himself.

:eek:

Here's a CBC news feature about him :

Hunting Magnotta (2012) - YouTube

Wow. What can I say? A strong first post.