Ymultimedia Not Paying

mapcom

Feb 20, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Ymultimedia owes me around $1000 for traffic from Decemeber, I keep getting the run around, anyone else having this problem? Now that they are shutting down I am guessing they are just going to rip me off.

50287_185131828649_7615791_n.jpg

I'm sure keeping up with the weekly invoices from Newman & Newman is more important at this point than the reputation of a defunct network.

Well, for the record, my AM Sachin Patel dished me over to Ashley at Digispace for payment. I have called several times and emailed with no response.

Mann I must be out of the loop with ymultimedia, what happened? They just shutting the doors down just because or was there a bigger issue?

Mann I must be out of the loop with ymultimedia, what happened? They just shutting the doors down just because or was there a bigger issue?

You joined almost two years ago and this is your first post ? That tells me mountains about you. If your going to be a member here at least BE a member here.

You joined almost two years ago and this is your first post ? That tells me mountains about you. If your going to be a member here at least BE a member here.
What does it tell you about me? If its I don't waste my entire day on forums getting nothing done and instead decide to spend my time growing my business and making money than you would be correct.

I observe here and there but just got too wrapped up doing other things to grow my business.

Ymultimedia owes me around $1000 for traffic from Decemeber, I keep getting the run around, anyone else having this problem? Now that they are shutting down I am guessing they are just going to rip me off.

lol,

After a long successful run, yMultimedia
will be closing it's doors on Friday, March 25th, 2011.

Digispace, our parent company, has
decided to focus on it's core competency
which is techonology and helping people
and businesses work faster and smarter.

If you are running traffic with
yMultimedia, please stop all traffic
before Friday, March 25th, 2011.

We appreciate all of you who have ran
traffic with us and it has been a
pleasure working with all of you.

Thanks again for all your support!

If you have any additional questions,
please contact your affiliate manager.

Regards,

yMutlimedia Team

source: Ymultimedia gone? - Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

edit: no money for you.

didnt john chow or someone promote amish's product? some magic bullet bullshit software im pretty sure..

sue that asshole, if he owes you money and hes making scammy products he obviously has the money to pay you and does not live under a bridge..