YieldBuild - Anyony use em?

Infinite Keith

goes on forever.
Jan 19, 2009
0.000000, 0.000000
YieldBuild is supposedly a service that optimizes ad units on your pages by finding the best mix of ad networks, demographic data, layout and design.

a few years ago, TechChurch posted an article saying after using YieldBuild they saw, "improvements of 50% to over 100% in effective CPM rates".

Has anyone used them? I'd be interested in learning if you too have had improvements.

They are the same concept as Rubicon Project and Pubmatic. They take into account demographics and geographics of users and attempt to display more targetted ads. I am not sure how exactly they can say "earn 60% more money" etc, however I can imagine its better than just placing a single static banner on your website.

I think it's going to take a month or two to finish testing and produce the winning results.

From what I understand it's 100k impressions per site to hit the money spot but I heard this amount was significantly reduced with a recent update.

The first few days for me performed lower than my old colors/fonts for the adsense ads. I kind of expected this because at first it was just shooting in the dark trying all kinds of combinations.

Today is the first day it's outperformed what I had set (been the same for at least a year) so I'm pretty stoked that it's training itself so quickly.

Outlook: Very nice.