Yahoo Coupon Topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowPow

Nov 23, 2008
England
A couple of days ago I saw a topic with a load of coupons for Yahoo and I joined up though one of them, now I need the link that I signed up through 'cause the fruits wont give me my free $100. I searched but couldn't find the topic, anyone got it saved?

Sorry for the dumbass post.

I tried the same thing but they wouldn't credit me the $100 no matter what. I just ended up canceling my account and getting the $30 deposit credited back. Douches.

They pulled the same shit with me when I used one of those coupons, saying that because I used self serve setup or something like that, I was ineligible for the sign up bonus. I just kept pestering them with customer service e-mails until they caved and gave me $50 in credit. Not the full amount, but free cash none the less.

lol yeah back in the day you could get those vouchers everywhere, and you still can, but they wont really credit them to you anymore before having you send them 10 complaints.

Wow. Turns out I don't even have to bitch. They are giving me the full amount with no problems. Even apologised for not adding it sooner :).

Props to Yahoo I guess. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.