Status
Not open for further replies.

cowsgonemad

Jun 11, 2010
Behind a proxy
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hello people
Got like 20 of these lying around gathering digital dust. I am looking to sell these off. Can't get any cheaper than this, I can guarantee and I am not going to be offering this forever, so get them while you can.
for less than 5 accounts = $5 per
for 5 and more = $4 each

p.S: for people who don't know whats special about level 2 accounts, you might have seen that links in your answer won't be clickable. with level 2 accounts you can post clickable links and hence significantly increase click throughs.

wantto sweeten the deal. for a limited time get them for $4 even if you want to buy less than 5. Trusted members can get and test the account first before paying.

Just purchased 5 accounts from cowsgonemad.

He was lightning fast with the delivery. Very good value and cowsgonemad seems to be a standup guy. Definitely would buy accounts from him again. :)

I'm interested in one @ $4. Is there any reason to be using more than one account? In your experience to yahoo penalise you if you are always including a iink to a particular domain in your answer?

PM me payment details please :D

I'm interested in one @ $4. Is there any reason to be using more than one account? In your experience to yahoo penalise you if you are always including a iink to a particular domain in your answer?

PM me payment details please :D

Well other than the fact that yahoo tends to block you from using a url as a source after so many times (usually bout 80 from my count) after 24 hours you can post that domain again. But if you got multiple accounts you can keep using that as the source one one account until its blocked and then switch over to the other accounts for the next 24 hours.

Also with multiple accounts, you can go back and vote for your answer multiple times since not everyone picks a best answer, it becomes a very easy way to ensure your answer shows up as "best answer" since thats likely the one people will click when finding it via google or yahoo.

Hello again, everyone
So sorry for not getting back to you all, it so happens that I got caught in some work. now I am back, with more accounts to sell. let's get the ball rolling once more. The best deal is 5 accounts for $20, or $5 per account for order voulme of less than 5 accounts.

p.S: I am going to send a pm to all those who posted above to see if they would still be interetsed.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.