WickedFire Designer
Jul 19, 2010
Heaven
freshminisite.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
xtremesalesbannerWF.jpg

Videos Speak Louder Than Words

“Find Out How Eye-Popping And Jaw-Dropping Videos Are Used By Top Internet Marketers Around The Globe To Blast Off Their Sales.”

If videos are power booster for your sales and subscription, would you let them fly by and do nothing

These are some FACTS about the importance of video presentation:

• A sense of exclusivity and distinctiveness for your marketing effort
  • Crank up feedback rates for your sales pages
  • Impressive and effective way to build people's mindset
  • Undeniable traffic generator from top video websites
  • Doesn't waste your precious time
  • First-class promotion tool for affiliates
Before getting down on what we are offer, let's check out what other video production services have in hand for you.Few common sales videos that they offer are videos that use a phony public speaker taped on camera, old school PowerPoint presentation and meaningless photos slideshow along with monotone corporate music.These video is going to make your customers dead bored even though there is nothing wrong with the content. Surely, scaring your potential customers away is the last thing on your mind.

Do you know?
There is one type of video that will entertain your potential customers while hooking them with bull's-eye sales letter. And, this groundbreaking video is what we are offering here.

NOW is your time to wave goodbye to other competitors!
According to our experience, our product presentation videos are generally able to skyrocket traffic and opt-in rate for our clients by 10% in less than 24 hours. The time frame may not be the same, but the results are powerfully similar or even more. If you've learned your math, then you will know how to count your traffic conversion.

Don't take our words for it, prove it!
Using a video presentation means extra money flying in to your bank account, depending on your line of business. Imagine if you can just sit back and relax while this video presentation boosting up your sales, awesome right? You can make your imagination comes to live!

We are offering straight-to-the-point marketing, no tiring revisions and awesome video.
Our video service is pocket-friendly. Unlike other professional "rip off" video services which are going to cost you a fortune, we are here to help. We make video presentation that will take your sales to a whole new level, and this is not a joke!
Now, let's get down to business. Here, we have 2 video services to offer, Sales Video Template and Custom-made Sales Video. We will explain all about it.

HOW TO STEP THE ORDER :

Thank you very much for your time taken to read through my offer!
Sincerely,
-CrownDemon-

p.s.: PayPal is the only accepted payment.

(Please look at all my threads before you order ,in case there are some information that you haven't notice )

I want to use your service for creating a video tutorial for my site which is a twitter based new application and I want you to do a video of internal application in which you can tell the users in this video how to use the any specific feature of this new twitter based app and I want to complete it in 5-10 mints video so want to know your cheap price and time line as at the moment I am on a very low budget $25 maximum so waiting for your response as soon as possible!!!

Best Regards
Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.