Xrumer Mods

AllBizNiz

Living The Dream
Oct 27, 2009
Ohio
Does anybody know where A)I can either get xrumer mods for free or B) can purchase legit xrumer mods? I'm specifically looking for mods that will allow me to post to pligg, blogs, article directories, moodles, wikis etc. Post here or hit me on pm.

Thanks

I would tell you to check out the custom VIP mods on Xrchat.info, but it appears their login page is broken so I can't login to check if they have what you're wanting.

It's not hard to teach Xrumer to post on those. All you have to do is edit the AI and a couple other files to show it how to go through the posting process. There are articles on that above forum that will show you how to do that.

I would tell you to check out the custom VIP mods on Xrchat.info, but it appears their login page is broken so I can't login to check if they have what you're wanting.

It's not hard to teach Xrumer to post on those. All you have to do is edit the AI and a couple other files to show it how to go through the posting process. There are articles on that above forum that will show you how to do that.

Thanks for the info. I've been trying to login to xrchat for the past couple days but login has been broke like you said. I figured it wouldn't be too hard to write the mods.

The xrumer docs suck and doesn't tell you what you need to do exactly. I've been looking for some docs on it but can't find any. Not even on the botmaster forum. Do you know what the couple other files are specifically?

I'm going to guess I need to provide field ID's in one of those text files and tell it what the id of the captcha field is. I don't know if it's that simple but that's my guess.

Anyone working with a Pligg modification? I managed to register on a few hundred sites, but the posting success rate simply suu-huuucks². Maybe someone with more knowledge on the topic is willing to help? i.e. what I have to change in the xas, in order to increase the success posting rate (and maybe how to scrape the direct URLs)?

Hosting seo
Wypatrujesz ³atwego i op³acalnego sposobu, by powiêkszyæ przychody w³asnej firmy? Posiadam w nastêpstwie tego dla Ciebie bystre podejœcie. Marketing. Pojmujê, mia³o byæ niedrogo, jednak¿e przynoszê Ci pewnoœæ, i¿ tak bêdzie. Najprostsz¹ i najbardziej zupe³n¹, jakkolwiek równoczeœnie w najwy¿szym stopniu efektywn¹ jakoœci¹ reklamy jest witryna. Teraz, jeœli Twojej jednostki biznesowej nie ma w Internecie to mo¿esz zapomnieæ o znacz¹cych profitach. Ka¿dy wypatruje wpierw w sieci, wówczas po pewnym czasie mo¿liwie siêga po og³oszenia w gazecie, czy podpytuje kolegów. Spójrzmy prawdzie w oczy, witryna internetowa jest w rzeczywistoœci potrzebna. Je¿eli nie jesteœ kompetentny w sytuacjach domen i Netu nie martw siê. Nasza jednostka wsta³a w takim razie specjalnie dla Ciebie. Proponujemy us³ugi z obszaru hosting od startu do koñca. Nasi fachowcy odpowiedz¹ na Twoje wszystkie zapytania i wspomog¹ dopasowaæ najbardziej optymaln¹ propozycjê dla Ciebie. Dziêki nam mo¿esz powiêkszyæ profity swojej jednostki biznesowej przy w rzeczy samej ma³ym nak³adzie pieniê¿nym. Jak? Z przyczyny us³ugi hosting. Zaznajomisz siê tu z skoñczon¹ propozycj¹ na hosting i wyszperasz dane do kontaktu z nami. Zobacz w jaki sposób Net zdo³a Ciê wspomóc.
hosting seo
hosting seo
hosting seo
hosting seo
hosting seo

hosting seo
hosting seo
hosting seo
hosting seo
hosting seo

the irony is strong with this one