xMarkPro Relaunched! -- Mulitple Wordpress Site Management -- ManageWP Users Inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiopa_Matt

Banned
May 13, 2011
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
xMarkPro Relaunched!

xMarkPro, the leader in managing multiple Wordpress sites, has just completed a large revamp which includes a massive software upgrade, new UI design, new web site, and a move to a SaaS solution. This relaunch allows us to cater to a much larger spectrum of the market, provide reduced pricing for smaller operations, and with on-demand feature sets the administration panel can be as lightweight or complex as you desire.

For full details on the relaunch, please visit our blog at: xMarkPro - Ultimate Blog Network Management

screenshot1.jpg

xMarkPro Feature
s

xmark_infographic.png

SaaS Solution

We've made a move to a SaaS solution, allowing for hassle-free instant setup of your account, and different plan types to cater to your specific needs. Be setup, and adding domains within minutes! With packages starting as low as $3/month, we can cater to your exact needs regardless of your size. Check out the various plan types and pricing at:

ManageWP Users - 40% Off!

If you're an existing ManageWP user, get 40% off your first payment! Regardless if you purchase for a month, quarter or year, if you're an existing ManageWP user, 40% will be deducted from your first payment. Simply enter your ManageWP username into the order form to receive your discount.

Thank you to all of our customers for their continued support over the years. To check out xMarkPro, and get setup managing multiple Wordpress sites within minutes, check out our web site at:

hey matt how is it going to work for us legacy license holders? Can we upgrade to this version or is it going to be something different?

hey matt how is it going to work for us legacy license holders? Can we upgrade to this version or is it going to be something different?

You guys are all grandfathered in. You'll keep your lifetime licenses, all features, free lifetime upgrades, etc. If you have the software installed right now, latest version available via Maintenance->Package Manager. If not, when you install again, you'll have the latest version always.

Don't worry, I don't go back on my word and screw people because it's convenient for me, so you guys are covered. You purchased a lifetime license with free lifetime upgrades, so that's exactly what you get. :)

You guys are all grandfathered in. You'll keep your lifetime licenses, all features, free lifetime upgrades, etc. If you have the software installed right now, latest version available via Maintenance->Package Manager. If not, when you install again, you'll have the latest version always.

Don't worry, I don't go back on my word and screw people because it's convenient for me, so you guys are covered. You purchased a lifetime license with free lifetime upgrades, so that's exactly what you get. :)

Wicked, thanks a lot. Looking forward to getting it installed and playing with it

Thanks for all the recent interest, and great to see! For anyone interested, new User Manual now also released in PDF format, and can be downloaded at:

http://www.xmarkpro.com/support/xMarkPro_User_Manual.pdf

Should be in HTML format on the site within the next 24 hours. Plus a decent sized upgrade was just released, mainly just cleaning up and streamlining various aspects. Next up will be to revamp the Knowledgebase, get some video tutorials online, and then 24x7 live chat customer support from your administration panels.

Thank you again for all your continued support, and if you have any questions or issues, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@xmarkpro.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.