InTh3Moment

Jun 14, 2012
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

TWP-Thread-new-1l.png

TWP-Thread-new-1-2a-wifi.png

TWP-Thread-new-2b-wifi.png

TWP-Thread-new-3b.png

Articles in my niche (insurance related) are somewhat complex to write and do require some amount of research, but these articles greatly exceeded my expectation level.

They were better than I could have written myself, and I am a native english speaker with 5 years topical experience in the niche, along with several years college english.

Top notch, at these rates I highly doubt you could find anyone near this quality level.

Review: I was lucky enough to get a review of Dillon's work and promised I'd post an honest review.

Well first of all Dillon charges premium rates for his work, and honestly so he should. The article I received (on a purposely bland topic) was well researched, well laid out, grammatically perfect and surprisingly engaging. Not only that, it was original, unique and delivered in the stated time-frame. 100%

I can safely say I have no issue recommending his work and will be placing another order right away.

Order placed, order received.
Great quality, really fast turn-around time.

Will order again.

Although I didn't take a review copy, I will leave a short review anyway. I ordered an article on a pretty dull subject, and Dillon managed to provide me with a well written, well researched article that flowed nicely and required no revision at all. Great work, recommended writer.

My review:

Communication 5/5 Op was very kind and replied all my answers very fast.
Speed: 5/5 I received the article in about 48 hours.
Quality: 5/5
The article that I received as a review is TOP NOTCH. No grammar mistakes, no spelling mistakes and a professional tone. The topic was hard but OP made his research very well and sent me a magazine style article. Honestly I wanted this article for a guest post. But after I checked it out I decided that I will post the content on my site. And trust me, I never post crap on my main site.

Price: 5/5 2 cents/word It's a great price for this quality articles.

Overall 5/5 If you have an authority site and you want quality content I recommend to buy your articles from this guy.

I got my article a little bit ago and was most definitely impressed with the work done. Great flow with barely any info given. Will order again. In fact, I already did.

63N25580KV095682V

Just got my order of 25 articles back from Dillon. I gave him the categories I wanted to write in and how I wanted the layout and angle of the articles to be and let him do his thing. Came back with another batch of great articles with no need for redos. For this price it is really great quality and I will def order again.

I ordered a few from Dillon and they were outstanding. Cut and paste. I didnt tell him any specifics, just had him write whatever he wanted about a certain niche. Came out great.

I purchased a 1000 word article from Dillon and was pleased with the results. I just asked him to write about something clever in my niche and he delivered.

Great work Dillon. Thank you.

Just got a review copy, this guy is legit and writes very well.

And to add to that I ordered 20 articles so far and all have been great.

More orders coming my friend!

Dillion im glad I caught your thread, I have a project for you or two. Ill email you soon.

Btw this young man is a great writer, good chap and reliable!

Have been using Dillon's articles for quite a while. And he amazes me with his awesome writing skills every time.

A+X10 writer :D

Just received an order back with a quick turnaround. Cut and paste to money site. I needed quite a few short narrow 200 ish word descriptions, no problem-done impeccably, no changes, flows nice, accurate.

Got a review copy...Top notch...writes very well.
Will use in the future

Just wanted to drop in and give a quick review. I've been using Dillon's services for a while now, and his customer service is excellence(If I ever need a revision he completes it quickly and sends it back). The quality is very good too, and I definitely feel I get my money's worth.

I am not even being asked to write this but Dillon is great, I have ordered over 200 articles from him and everything has always been excellent and top notch.

He is a amazing. Did 5,500 words within a ludicrous timetable. The quality took my breath away.

Seriously. He is good.

At first, I was scared. I was in a bind, and I had no time for a fuck up. Long story short. I am glad I bet on him, because he came through.

Just received a well written, absorbing 500 word article from him and I'm really impressed. No grammar errors and good enough to go on my new money site. Great job :thumbsup:

A bunch of my sites have content written by InTh3Moment. It's interesting and well structured.
Recently I asked InTh3Moment to help me with a not regular for most people letter and he did it just amazing. I'm really appreciate that and will definitely recommend him to my friends.
Thanks!

Just sent through an order for a 6k doc.
Dillon performed flawlessly.
Will use again.

Thanks mate!

Just received another order for a 6k article.
Perfect.
Thx mate.

Want to know more about my services or have a question?
Email me at support@thewritingprodigy.com.

Hey Dillon, good to see you around, you all should give this young man a shot, puts out some quality product.

Hi InTh3Moment, I have requested a custom sample on your site. Please let me know if you require anything else. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.