[WTS] Ten well-written articles related to TRAVEL (minimum of 450 words each article)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi all,

This is my very first try to sell something here in WF so please be kind :D

I'm a professional copywriter, publicist, ghostwriter and journalist. Please don't hesitate to check my websites (URLs may be found in my sig)

For my very first offer here in WF, I'm selling ten (10) well-written, plagiarism-free travel-related articles. All articles have a minimum of 450 words. The articles were written around certain keywords such as cheap travel insurance, travel news, budget travel etc. (Please don't hesitate to send me a PM if you need the full titles) These articles have never been used and will only be sold once. The buyer gets all rights.

I usually sell article packs for more than $60 but I'm offering this 10-article pack for only $50.00 --- exclusively for WF members only :) --- and in an effort to gain good reputation here.

Paypal payment preferred. Please send me a PM for the email address. As soon as I receive the payment, I will email you the zip file containing all articles.

If in case you need me to write article packs for you, please don't hesitate to send me a PM as well or check my websites.

Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.