Status
Not open for further replies.

wmaster99

Cool Member
Jan 18, 2011
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Dear WickedFire Members,

I have Facebook Advertising coupons that I want to sell.

Information about Coupons,
Worldwide : Yes
Expire : 90 days
Valid for new FB advertising accounts, also Valid for old FB advertising accounts that never redeemed a coupon earlier.
Unique coupon codes : 1 code 1 time use only.
Requires CC or Paypal account for activation.
Price : $5.90 each
Payment via : Paypal
Delivery : will be made to buyers Payment email ID.

As I am a new member and I don't have any iTrader feedback yet, therefore
I am giving first 2 coupons just $3 for review.
Please don't ask for review if you are new here like me.

Please PM me for payment details. Also Please ask if you have any questions before purchase.

Dude you should have sent your review by now. You took a review copy, why you don't post your review ?

Possibly because it was something like 2 O'clock in the morning when you gave it to me, and i've been up the hospital all day today.... A simple PM would of been suffice - Rather than getting excited, But i am sorry for the delay.

For review purposes;

I recieved one of the reviews and the Seller was very quick in dealing with the transaction (almost immediately). The seller also provides a report with the complete process of activating the voucher - Perfect for first timers.

Everything esle was as expected, value e.c.t

Second review copy is sold to JamesB1. No more review copies left.

Updates:
Payments via Liberty Reserve $4.20 per voucher ( I need LR to pay someone urgently )
Next 3 purchases will be $5 per voucher to get more feedbacks.

Please answer my question.

I need to know if i can use all 3 coupons on my current account?

Facebook stated in their terms that You can use 1 coupon per 1 account.
You need to open a new FB advertising account to use other 2 of them.
If you have redeemed a copuon earlier with your active account you can not use anymore coupons with it.

Bought a review copy.

wmaster Pm'ed me within a few minutes of me requesting a copy. After I sent the payment, he sent me my coupon very quickly.

The coupon worked, 50 dollars to my facebook account. I created a brand new account for this coupon. wmaster's email's were very well written, had ncie clear instructions on how to add the coupon to your account (really only for newbies, if you have done any advertising on facebook then you know how to add funding).

There is not really much to review here, the coupon worked, communication was extremely fast and clear, and receiving the coupon was also very fast.

Recommended

Bought a review copy.

wmaster Pm'ed me within a few minutes of me requesting a copy. After I sent the payment, he sent me my coupon very quickly.

The coupon worked, 50 dollars to my facebook account. I created a brand new account for this coupon. wmaster's email's were very well written, had ncie clear instructions on how to add the coupon to your account (really only for newbies, if you have done any advertising on facebook then you know how to add funding).

There is not really much to review here, the coupon worked, communication was extremely fast and clear, and receiving the coupon was also very fast.

Recommended

It's nice to see that you are happy with your purchase. Thanks for the review.

hey man,

Please respond to my email because I tried your coupon on 2 accounts and it did not work.

John,

Take it easy John, lets solve out via email at the end let people know about your experience.
You might have entered same biling source in both accounts that is why you have got suspicious activity message.
It seems coupon is still not redeemed so if you can not manage to redeem it, I will happily refund your money and get the coupon back.

Status
Not open for further replies.