[WTS] Over 10,000 Health Articles $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBMedia

Aug 22, 2009
www.physioscene.com
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I'm wanting to sell over 10,000 Health Articles that I have for $5.

You can either PM me on here or reply in this thread saying
SOLD
and I will PM you accordingly with payment information and where to retrieve the articles.

Payments by PayPal at this time only.

Anyone interested?

They're not all mine. I wrote a bit of them, I've paid others to write some, and I've gathered a lot of them. I'm not going to lie though, I've had a few health sites all together now, so I have used a lot of them. Not all 10,000 but a good amount.
That's why it's for so cheap.

Wait! So now you only have 9,999 health articles left?
Aww man, forget that. I wanted 10,000.
Lol, funny guy eh?
I still have 10,000. It's sold as a package. I have a few other packages as well. They're still up for sale if anyone wants one just reply or send a PM.

Any other posts on this thread relating not to the sale will be reported.

I'm trying to hold a serious sales thread here. Is this what people do a wicked fire? Just fill the sales threads up with pointless jokes that relate nothing to the thread. Do us all a favor and stop wasting all of our times with your childish pranks.

So wait, what are you selling? Articles that are not original and have already been indexed in the SEs? That's awesome.

I'm selling some air in a bottle, 5 dollars!

SOLD!

But wait, there's more!

If you don't know how to rewrite articles, than I'm sorry that you're not a smart person. This is a cheap deal where people already have all the information in front of them and all they need to do is reword/rewrite things. I'm surprised the mods don't even care about these forums. Goes to show you a few things.

I can give anyone 10k health articles for free... because they are not worth shit. Article rewriting, good luck.

So, that little herpes infested piece of stinking asshole JBMedia just gave me a negative iTrader.

Not that I care too much.

Enjoy your uselessness, looser.

So, that little herpes infested piece of stinking asshole JBMedia just gave me a negative iTrader.

Not that I care too much.

Enjoy your uselessness, looser.

Fixed:

wahieh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.