Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Selling a Niche Site with rev,

Background

Site: portablepotties [dot] org

Premium Theme
Adsense Optimized
SEO optimized content and site
The site is just over a months old; worked on some posts and SEO in the last 3 weeks.
There are currently 1500 links pointing to the site.
155 cached pages in google
Alexa:866,345
Google Pagerank: 1

Why am I selling? Had some unexpected costs to deal with and am selling some of my niche sites off.

Traffic
Traffic Wise getting between 40-100 per day (depending on the day).

SEO
Has about 1500 targeted links to it which help a lot in the serps.
Keywords targeted as below:

Earnings

$35 per month+

Adsense is averaging about 0.70 per day. (on track to $30 for the month)
Site is integrated with amazon as well for some easy sales. (one sale at 5% commission = $5.35)
A high converting clickbank offer is also setup ready to go.

With a bit of work I can see this site rising to a easy $100 per month on auto.
Content

There are 9 unique posts published at the moment with 9 Drafts ready to be published with some editing. (they were outsourced).

The Q and A section is powered by a Yahoo Answers plugin; allowing you to pull in automated content for the site also.

Price

Biding start at: $100
BIN: $500
Increments: $10
End of Auction 7 days 9-may-09 00:00 GMT

Similar Niche sites sold:

RoundTablePizzaCoupons.net - No Maintenance Site - Huge AdSense Earnings $250 (one page content fresh site)
DisneyLandCoupons.net - No Maintenance Site - Huge AdSense Earnings $250 (one page content fresh site)
EyeExamCoupons.com - No Maintenance Site Earning $75 / Month AdSense $1000 (one page site with $75 per month earning)

Note I AM NOT Mr Conn. I just linked the niche sites for you to get an idea of the average going rate of niche sites.

I have also Posted the site at one two other locations and the highest bid at mo is $250 over at DP, though I would prefer a WF buyer who I know etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.