WTS - High Quality Article writing Service by Native English Writer-Starts at Just $4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwwestwebs

Jun 17, 2011
Canada
hqwebcontent.com
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
High Quality Web Content Article Writing Service - Starts at just $4 per article!

• All original and high-quality content - passes Copyscape
  • Native English speaking, published author
  • Easy ordering process
  • Large project work available too

Projects range from single articles to all content of a new site; general niches plus current news articles available too.

Free Review copies available:

• Total of 3 review copies available - one review copy per person
  • Article will be 150-200 words long
  • You must have iTrader of 3 or more
  • Contact me directly at the email address that follows for review copies

Order your high quality articles using the order forms here.

* Payments through PayPal only *

Questions or to order your free review copy, email: editor [at] HQWebContent.com

REVIEW

I should have received a free review copy of 150-200 words, but I didn't. Instead, Erik just dropped a bomb review article of 550 words. I gave him a topic and half a dozen keywords to work into the content. The fricken thing ended up practically being a short but pimp LSI article. He clearly researched the topic and busted out statistics that even I didn't know. Numbers, percentages, prices, growth probability, etc... etc... I even looked some of it up to see if he was bullshitting me, and I'll be damned if everything wasn't perfect. The content itself was entirely devoid of spelling and grammar errors. I could post this on a money site as-is without a single edit. And yes, I verified that it is 100% unique content.

Dude's busting these out at $4 an article? Buy 1000 of them now before he ups his prices!

Communication: 10
Speed: 10
Quality: 10
Price: 10
Final rating: 10 out of 10

What niches are you good with

Hi,

I'm good with a broad range of niches - if it helps, I have a technical background.

My weaker or not-preferred areas are: product reviews (for products that I do not own or have access to; ebooks are ok - just provide your ebook), web site reviews, and coverage of adult-oriented services and sites.

The article was provided to me in a timely manner and he followed all instructions. The overall quality of the writing was good and the grammar was excellent, but not perfect. Overall he provided a good service and even over-delivered with 700 words!

I was happy with the results and placed an order for more. I'll put up another review when they are complete.

Hi, have you write for a website content? like sales page, terms and conditions?

Hi - sorry for the late reply - I did not realize that I do not have email notifications for my threads, so I missed your message.

About 60% of my work is creating all content for new sites, or switching over to new content for an existing site (not rewriting - all original). I cannot write sales pages - I have tried and eventually hired someone to write it for me.

Terms and conditions, privacy policies in addition to general web content are no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.