ntlyke

Corporate Designer
Apr 16, 2009
Vienna
www.sonerertim.org
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hello all,

many of you know me from the other graphic design thread of mine. I just wanted to keep this seperated because this is a different business itself.

So I offer everyone Infographic designs. As you know, its not cheap but its the new marketing strategy for many companies/businesses.

I offer with or without content researching.

Here are some examples of previous works.

PM me or contact me for any questions or orders.

Regards,

Soner

WHY ARE INFOGRAPHICS ARE IMPORTANT?

When a complex piece of information needs to be described quickly, precisely and clearly, a graphic is suitable. Infographics are used for signs, maps and data presentations. Scientists, technical writers, mathematicians, educators and statisticians ease the process of developing, organizing, recording and communicating conceptual information by using infographics.

Infographics are used for the following reasons:
To communicate a message,
To present a lot of data or information in a way that is compact and easy to comprehend,
To analyze data in order to discover cause-and-effect relationships,
To periodically monitor the route of certain parameters.

WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME?

As many of you know, I'm a reliable, fast and creative designers. Also I got tons of good reviews which is also about my design skills. I always understand what the client needs/wants, and I always deliver the best.

Soner is the real deal. I approached him to create some infographics for me, as we all know how much they stand out on a page and set it apart from competitors. I'd have to say this is probably one of the best services that is going to be offered on WF as he is top notch and affordable. Seriously, he's done amazing work with my infographics. I'm going to give you a few more reasons why you should hire him.

1. Some infographic designers charge upwards of 1-2k to design one. Not him. He is very affordable.
2. Fast. Some infographic designers tell me they'll have a turnaround time of 2-3 weeks to give me a rough draft. Not soner, he did mine in a matter of days.
3. Thinks outside the box. Some designers will just stick a few graphics on a page and call it a day. Not soner. He read through the information I provided and came up with creative ways to present it. I didn't expect half of what he did, and am just amazed. After the first design I quickly ordered two more. I will be consistently giving him business for god knows how long. It's awesome.

So there you have it. I would suggest that you do your research first and create a road map for him. Tell him how you want it laid out, as well as how you want the overall "theme" to be. You should provide him with the research as well. Don't just give him a bunch of stats, explain why they are important and how they should be conveyed to the end user. The results will be amazing.

I had a press release to do and thought infographics would be a perfect attachment to help grab some attention, especially as it's all the craze at the moment.

Mine wasn't typical as it was more about presenting an idea with emphasis rather than statistics. Sonar was great to discuss ideas with and was able to offer a quick turn around.

ntlyke made an infographic for me a few days ago - for the price it was really well done. You just tell him what you need, he'll do the research for you and make you a nice infographic out of it in a few days (with all the proper citations).

yes, this is what I search. excellent infographics and natural talent is here. pls send me infographic prices and website design cost if you design it.

Can you PM me pricing structure, availability, and turn around time? I'd likely have you do the research, but break out the pricing both ways please as I may provide it as well.

I PM to all who writes/asks me.

After lots of PMs, I just want to say, infographics are expensive marketing/designs.

And secondly, I make huge discounts for bulk orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.