ntlyke

Corporate Designer
Apr 16, 2009
Vienna
www.sonerertim.org
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hello WickedFire,

I'm back after almost a 1.5 year. I have seen many designers and threads about infographics so I thought it might be a good idea to keep this infographic business alive.

Most of all / mods know me very well from my old threads, creativity and good works.

After that small information text about "infographics" you can check some of my previous infographics (mostly satisfied WickedFire clients).

You can anytime PM me or contact me for any questions/quotes/orders.

Best regards,

Soner

WHY ARE INFOGRAPHICS ARE IMPORTANT?

When a complex piece of information needs to be described quickly, precisely and clearly, a graphic is suitable. Infographics are used for signs, maps and data presentations. Scientists, technical writers, mathematicians, educators and statisticians ease the process of developing, organizing, recording and communicating conceptual information by using infographics.

Infographics are used for the following reasons:
To communicate a message,
To present a lot of data or information in a way that is compact and easy to comprehend,
To analyze data in order to discover cause-and-effect relationships,
To periodically monitor the route of certain parameters.

WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME?

As many of you know, I'm a reliable, fast and creative designers. Also I got tons of good reviews which is also about my design skills. I always understand what the client needs/wants, and I always deliver the best.

WF.png

For bigger resolution you can check Logo and Corporate Designing Website by SonerErtim© - If I upload in higher resolution, it will take time to check the thread.

Soner is the real deal. I approached him to create some infographics for me, as we all know how much they stand out on a page and set it apart from competitors. I'd have to say this is probably one of the best services that is going to be offered on WF as he is top notch and affordable. Seriously, he's done amazing work with my infographics. I'm going to give you a few more reasons why you should hire him.

1. Some infographic designers charge upwards of 1-2k to design one. Not him. He is very affordable.
2. Fast. Some infographic designers tell me they'll have a turnaround time of 2-3 weeks to give me a rough draft. Not soner, he did mine in a matter of days.
3. Thinks outside the box. Some designers will just stick a few graphics on a page and call it a day. Not soner. He read through the information I provided and came up with creative ways to present it. I didn't expect half of what he did, and am just amazed. After the first design I quickly ordered two more. I will be consistently giving him business for god knows how long. It's awesome.

So there you have it. I would suggest that you do your research first and create a road map for him. Tell him how you want it laid out, as well as how you want the overall "theme" to be. You should provide him with the research as well. Don't just give him a bunch of stats, explain why they are important and how they should be conveyed to the end user. The results will be amazing.

I had a press release to do and thought infographics would be a perfect attachment to help grab some attention, especially as it's all the craze at the moment.

Mine wasn't typical as it was more about presenting an idea with emphasis rather than statistics. Soner was great to discuss ideas with and was able to offer a quick turn around.

ntlyke made an infographic for me a few days ago - for the price it was really well done. You just tell him what you need, he'll do the research for you and make you a nice infographic out of it in a few days (with all the proper citations).

Just got a piece back and am very pleased with how it turned out. Communication was great and a revision was done asap without any ho humming!

Thanks!

Last edited:

FAQ:

Q: Do you provide the content?

A: Yes, if you want to. But there will be some extra charges.

Q: Is there a discount for bulk orders.

A: Yes, there is. Just order :)

Q: Any revisions?

A: Of course! For the design and content also (if I created)

Q: Are they custom designs?

A: Yes!

Q: What about the turnaround time?

A: Depends on our communication, mostly less than a week!

Q: Do you design only infographic or other stuff too?

A: Yes! Logos, business cards, stationeries, corporate identities, flyers, banners, postcards, brochures. (Contact me for the portfolio and the quote!)

Last edited:
I need one, whats the price.

I need something for the fashion industry/soft goods ( we sell soft goods ) industry, what can you come up with?

I had soner make me up an infographic last year, was really happy with the results. I had him do the research and ended up with a near perfect infographic.

I did a bit of promotion myself (submitting it to relevant subreddits and a few e-mails to bloggers in my niche) and it took off and sent quite a bit of traffic and most importantly quality legit links to the site.

2 thumbs up!

Also going to jump in here and provide some positive feedback for Soner. I hired Soner for multiple projects (~10 infographics) for my full time job at arguably one of the most prestigious management consulting firms where people can have very unreasonable requests, deadlines, etc. Soner handled himself like a true professional and delivered each of these projects with very tight timelines, even when the project managers changed their requirements multiple times throughout the project.

Unfortunately, Soner is unable to add these infographics to his portfolio due to our contractual agreement, but if you would like any samples, just send me a PM and if you seem like a trustworthy/senior member here, I'll be happy to share.

Needless to say, Soner is your man if you are looking for a very talented and professional designer. I will most likely be hiring Soner for a project of my own in the very near future. I just hope he will still have time for me!

Someone I know may need an infographic or three done depending on your pricing. Can you please PM me some details on pricing please.

FWIW, she needs it for an office project presentation... not websites. So budget maybe lower.

Why no indication of prices? I'd like some car insurance stuff and some coffee related infographic. Can you send me your price list thanks.

I'm interested in your pricing as well. Can you please send over pricing? Thanks.

This is not a bump, but a price information update:

Infographic design price dropped from 350$ to 250$. But it's only for the next 2-3 clients. After that the price will be back to normal.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.