[WTS] Coding projects, server config help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdfxx

Jul 13, 2010
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm working on some longer term projects of my own at the moment and need to supplement my income with some shorter term projects.

I have experience doing a variety of strange and weird shit, lots of it black hat related. As a general rule, I can't commit to any projects that would be more than a month or so to complete (although you could try to tempt me with a generous offer), but I'd be happy to develop any kind of tools that you guys might find useful or provide assistance or modifications to your existing servers and programs.

* I can set up and configure your servers, web server (Apache, nginx, tornado, reverse proxy setups, etc.), database (MySQL, MongoDB, and clustering for each), add caching (memcache), message queuing (RabbitMQ)

* I've scraped data off almost every type of site possible, integrating with HTTP and SOCKS proxies
* I've worked with APIs for Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, Twilio, and many others.
* I've written protocol implementations for AIM, Yahoo Messenger, and XMPP clients
* I did other things I can't think of

I prefer to work in Python or PHP, C if necessary and Ruby if you need something tweaked. I like Django as a framework but I've used more basic ones like Flask and Tornado to get things done. Scaling is fun. I work almost exclusively in a Linux environment but I can port things to Windows if absolutely necessary.

P.S. I'm not a graphics/art person or designer but I can work with one if necessary. I can do front-end HTML/CSS/JS stuff, but I'll need some examples of what you want it to look like or someone else that can make it pretty.

TL;DR - I can code cool stuff that would make your AM life easier. The one little thing you wish you had, I can probably make. PM me with your contact details.

Status
Not open for further replies.