[WTS]Adwords Activated Accounts With Balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prices have been changed : 50$ balance activated account = 25$
75$ activated account = 30$
100$ activated account = 35$

Now accounts are made on request for example you order a 50$ account i make it for you and and i gurrante it works

I ordered a 100$ account from TheMostCreative and got it in 10 minutes straight. Just logged in and saw a 100 bucks balance. :) So it seems to be working pretty fine.

Each new Google adword account straight go towards review process for checking payment details. Are your accounts already passed through review process or not..Because I bought one account from one guy and the approved campaign from that account never run. When I contacted Google, they sent me a message of disable account.

Let me know, I want to buy some.

Each new Google adword account straight go towards review process for checking payment details. Are your accounts already passed through review process or not..Because I bought one account from one guy and the approved campaign from that account never run. When I contacted Google, they sent me a message of disable account.

Let me know, I want to buy some.
Accounts get reviewed only if its personal.
i create business so no need to be reviewed if ur interested please contact me

Can someone confirm that ads definitely run 100% immediately when you use these accounts?

I'll take a $100 account please PM me the details.

Thanks

i already have one adwords account .. is it ok to get the 2nd from you without been banned from google ?

if so so i would take a $100

If I had a clean credit card / address details / domain is it possible to change the billing info on these once they are set up so that I can fund it again with CC in the future?

Will that still work or are these accounts only useful for the $100 balance?

Status
Not open for further replies.