[WTS] A professional Article writer here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaghanivasan

Flashy Designer
Jun 25, 2010
India
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hello,
I am an article writer offering my services for the past two years.
I am new in this forum and I am interested to offer my services in this forum too.
So, to start up with it, I have come up with this thread. I can write unique, original, CS passed article.
The price of my article is 0.80$ per 100 words. You can order for any niche.
Please send me a PM or order here with these details:

Topic
Number of words
Turnaround time

SAMPLE:

PROMOTIONAL UMBRELLA

If someone is looking out for their product to shine out in rain than promotional umbrella will do it for you .Promotional umbrella is one of the best selling promotional items. In fact there are many reasons to say why promotional umbrella is the best selling promotional item .If you are looking for a good promotional item for your next trade show than I would recommend you to opt for promotional umbrella.
As already said there are many reasons why to choose promotional umbrella, some of the reasons are
1. When you are giving away promotional umbrella no one is going to throw it out. It has a very good span time. Whereas ideas like promotional pens or some other promotional items are also good option to go for but the span time is comparably less (pens will be disposed as soon as the ink gets over)
2. It is a fact that “THE BEST PROMOTIONAL ITEMS ARE THE ONE, THE RECEPIENTS FIND USEFUL”. “UMBRELLA IS THE ONLY THING THAT AS A COMMON SIZE THAT FITS ALL”, so it’s the only thing that is good for everyone on your list. No other promotional product satisfies these criteria.
3. “THEY OFFER AGOOD BRAND VISIBILITY” ,Where one does uses an umbrella ,it is in the public area ,so if u offer your clients a good attractive colorful umbrella ,naturally everyone in the streets gets attracted ,its not only the umbrella that becomes visible its your brand name too. Think of any other promotional item that gives this much visibility(I don’t think that you will be able to find something like umbrella)
4. “A LARGER PRINT AREA THAN PROMOTIONAL MUGS “.you have a large printing area so you can make a clear ,well defined image or brand name and a slogan imprinted on it which can easily convey your message across.
5. “CAN BE USED IN EVERY SEASON”. There is no specific season to use umbrella .one can use an umbrella in the winter or summer season. So your brand name will be in the eyes of public through out the year.
THINGS TO BE CONSIDERED IN GIVING PROMOTIONAL UMBREELA:
Once you have decided to give promotional umbrella than you have considered certain things, such as color design most important is the target audience. If your target audience is going to be a male simple umbrella (i.e. a plain one) with cool color can be presented. If it is for female than you can go for some beautiful colors with some attractive designs.
Think about the place where you are going to distribute your promotional product. If your target is teenagers than you cant go for a big sized one because teenagers of this generation prefer something that is handy and light weight. Than if it is for elder generation you can design a umbrella with a small projection at end.
The next important thing is color .Choose a color that matches well with your logo or brand name color. My suggestion is that choose black because it suits with all other colors but still there is a disadvantage, as most of the people use umbrella that is black in color .so my another suggestion is to go for white it all also suits all other colors .it is just an opinion u can choose from a wide variety of colors that looks better than black and white.

Regards,
Jaghanivasan

I have taken the courtesy to point out a few flaws. Get your shit right, or this place will be the last of you. Look for the text in brackets.

If someone is looking out for their product to shine out in rain than [THEN] promotional umbrella will do it for you . [SENTENCE COMPLETION NOT SPECIFIED] Promotional umbrella is one of the best selling promotional items. In fact there are many reasons to say why promotional umbrella [MAKE THIS PLURAL] is the best selling promotional item .If you are looking for a good promotional item for your next trade show than I would recommend you to opt for promotional umbrella.
[SO FAR ‘PROMOTIONAL UMBRELLA’ LOOKS LIKE SPAM]

As already said [YOU MEAN AFFORE SAID] there are many reasons why to choose [A] promotional umbrella, some of the reasons are
1. When you are giving away promotional umbrella no one is going to throw it out. [LOL] It has a very good span time. [LOL AGAIN] Whereas ideas like promotional pens or some other promotional items are also good option to go for but the span time [WHAT THE FUCK IS SPAN TIME] is comparably less (pens will be disposed as soon as the ink gets over)
2. It is a fact that “THE BEST PROMOTIONAL ITEMS ARE THE ONE , THE [THAT] RECEPIENTS FIND USEFUL”. “[AN] UMBRELLA IS THE ONLY THING THAT AS A COMMON SIZE THAT FITS ALL”, so it’s the only thing that is good for everyone on your list. No other promotional product satisfies these criteria. [CRITERION]
3. “THEY OFFER AGOOD BRAND VISIBILITY” ,Where one does uses [-S] an umbrella ,it is in the public area ,so if u offer your clients a good attractive colorful umbrella ,naturally everyone in the streets gets attracted ,its not only the umbrella that becomes visible its your brand name too. Think of any other promotional item that gives this much visibility(I don’t think that you will be able to find something like umbrella) [SENTENCE COMPLETION NOT SPECIFIED]
4. “A LARGER PRINT AREA THAN PROMOTIONAL MUGS “.you have a large printing area so you can make a clear ,well defined image or brand name and a slogan imprinted on it which can easily convey your message across. [FINALLY ONE PARAGRAPH THAT IS OK]
5. “CAN BE USED IN EVERY SEASON”. There is no specific season to use umbrella .o [O] ne can use an umbrella in the winter or summer season. So your brand name will be in the eyes of public through out [ONE WORD] the year.
THINGS TO BE CONSIDERED IN GIVING PROMOTIONAL UMBREELA:
Once you have decided to give promotional umbrella [FULL SENTENCE WTF] than you have considered certain things, such as color design most important is the target audience. If your target audience is going to be a male simple umbrella [MALE SIMPLE UMBRELLA?] (i.e. a plain one) with cool color can be presented. If it is for female than you can go for some beautiful colors with some attractive designs.

[IM TOO HIGH TO READ ANYMORE]
Think about the place where you are going to distribute your promotional product. If your target is teenagers than you cant go for a big sized one because teenagers of this generation prefer something that is handy and light weight. Than if it is for elder generation you can design a umbrella with a small projection at end.
The next important thing is color .Choose a color that matches well with your logo or brand name color. My suggestion is that choose black because it suits with all other colors but still there is a disadvantage, as most of the people use umbrella that is black in color .so my another suggestion is to go for white it all also suits all other colors .it is just an opinion u can choose from a wide variety of colors that looks better than black and white.

Read the shit that you put up man. Your sales thread is a fail. You cant expect people to buy stuff like this from you. Hope you can learn from your shitty mistakes.

Hello there,
I posted this article just as a sample and not for finding mistakes! If you need any article, just order one and if you find any mistake in that article, I will send you double the amount.
(i.e., If you are ordering a 500 word article and if it contains mistakes, I will send you 8$)

Ya sure. Here you go!

Operation of a Car

Let us see the operation of a car. When a driver turns on the starter switch, it induces the electric current from the battery and it passes through the electric starting motor that turns the flywheel connected to the engine crankshaft. By this action, the piston inside the combustion chamber mown down which allows the flow of air-fuel mixture into the inlet manifold. The piston starts to move up and down. The air-fuel mixture inside the combustion chamber is compressed to a very high pressure by the piston during the upward stroke. At the end of the compression stroke, an electric spark by the spark plug sets fire into the combustion chamber. The resulting explosions act high pressure on the piston which again moves the piston downwards turning the crankshaft. Lastly, the burnt gas leaves the combustion chamber during the final stroke. This process is repeated over and over again till the crankshaft rotates continuously. The driver steps on the pedal which controls the rate of flow of air-fuel mixture into the inlet manifold.
The motion of the crankshaft as a result of the combustion is transmitted to the rear wheels through the clutch, gear box and differential. The crankshaft is connected to a set of gears by the mechanism of clutch. The gears in the transmission system can be changed by using the gear shift lever according to the driving conditions and for changing the speed. The motion from the gearbox to the differential is transmitted through a propeller shaft. The differential is connected to the rear axle which permits one wheel to turn faster than the other one while turning a corner.
The car is directed by a steering gear which controls the direction in which the front wheels are pointed. The speed of the car can be reduced or can be stopped with the help of the braking system. The shocks and the unevenness of the road surfaces are partially controlled by shock absorbers, by chassis cross members which decrease sideways, and by the distribution of chassis. The burnt gas is filtered to some extent and is sent out through the exhaust system.

This guy sucked up all his ego and did me a review copy. The first paragraph had a few major errors and needed to be redone. After that, it was smooth sailing. I don’t want to say that he is the best. But it is quite all right if you are looking for flog content. Id adjust a good price with him if I was a buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.