WTH: A good, reliable developer to build out review monitoring site

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyupper90

Sep 14, 2010
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I currently offer SEO and Local SEO for attorneys and law firms, and I'd like to develop a web-based service which monitors review sites such as Google Places, Bing, CitySearch, Avvo, etc.

Users would be able to register and pay a small monthly fee, in exchange for access to a back-end where they specify each individual profile URL. Once they specify each URL, the individual profiles are monitored for new positive or negative reviews, and the user is alerted whenever a new review is posted to one of their profiles via e-mail (and possibly text depending on how much effort would be necessary to implement).

Eventually, additional services such as monthly monitoring of google places keyword rankings, locating possible duplicate listings on each citation/review site, auto-finding profile URLs (versus having to manually put them in), social media (Youtube, Faceook, Twitter, etc.) integration, and app development is something I'd like to look into as future initiatives.

Please PM me your proposals, questions, and/or thoughts. I'm ready to roll on this and can provide other sites which already provide these services (this one will be offered exclusively to lawyers/law firms).

Hi

Bangladesh based SPAM DOMAIN REMOVED is one of the premiere Web Solutions and Design Development Company in the world. SPAM DOMAIN REMOVED offers services in web site application development by using Php, Mysql, Javascirpt, Magneto, Wordpress, Drupal, HTML as well as provides innovative custom E-Commerce shopping carts, converts PSD to Joomla, Web Hosting, etc. However, SPAM DOMAIN REMOVED provides ethical Internet Marketing Strategies such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) to improve your search engine placement. We also provide professional Craigslist Ads posting with a team that can post 500 ads daily to any section of Craigslist.
Why choice us?
Our first concern is to provide 100% client satisfaction.
Our performance meets or exceeds international standards for quality.
Our large talented team means we can understand your needs, and effectively meet you.

Thanks
Ocp077

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.