WTF Should I Do

Status
Not open for further replies.

jclem

Nov 16, 2007
dnScoop - Domain Name Value, History, Stats Tool and Forums

I got a word directory on it. I want to flip the bitch. But I don't think it will flip like this for what the domain name is worth. EASYBIDNOW.COM over 10k backlinks/PR4. I used to have a directory on it for BANS websites. I dont konw.. I think I should put that shit back on there THEN flip. What do you fuckers think.

How much did you pay and how much can you get for it? That's how I would look at it. Add in: how much potential does it have, and a few other variables. But if you don't like the domain / site and you bought it cheap enough, then sell it.

dnScoop - Domain Name Value, History, Stats Tool and Forums

I got a word directory on it. I want to flip the bitch. But I don't think it will flip like this for what the domain name is worth. EASYBIDNOW.COM over 10k backlinks/PR4. I used to have a directory on it for BANS websites. I dont konw.. I think I should put that shit back on there THEN flip. What do you fuckers think.

Fuck the middle man routine, go phpBay on it and use those 10K for ranking & quick spidering.

.. Profit.

How much did you pay and how much can you get for it? That's how I would look at it. Add in: how much potential does it have, and a few other variables. But if you don't like the domain / site and you bought it cheap enough, then sell it.

Bought it for $7 had it 11 months. Has lots of potential because of the name. I like the domain but I don't like that its doing nothing. I would rather sell for a couple grand then get another domain and build it up again since this is what I am good at.

Status
Not open for further replies.