WTF: Do We Have an Interpreter in the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vahsi000

Jun 28, 2006
Seriously WTF! I was developing one of my websites and all of a sudden this error popped up:
wtf.jpg

OMFG!!! Half-way through making this thread I realised my whole domain is displaying this error message!!! Can Someone PLZ tell me what it saying!!!... Sooo Frigin annoying!!!

All I can read is domain

Should have learned japanese as a kid instead of abusing myself to the pictures in the import girlie magazines :(

:thefinger: Let's see if you can understand anything from the translated version:
Setting of the domain web is not found The cause of being thought * Setting oven meandering of the domain web it has not cracked. * Setting of the domain web is not reflected yet. (There are times when several hours ~24 time it is required in reflection) * The setting of [domeinuebu] DNS has mistaken.

:thefinger: Let's see if you can understand anything from the translated version:
Setting of the domain web is not found The cause of being thought * Setting oven meandering of the domain web it has not cracked. * Setting of the domain web is not reflected yet. (There are times when several hours ~24 time it is required in reflection) * The setting of [domeinuebu] DNS has mistaken.

Yes, DNS error, contact host.

Been awhile since I learned chinese, but loosely interpreted it says:

Domain Overthrow

your domain has been hacked by sumdumting clan
您是非常愚笨的 (I think this is the groups forum, not sure)

The rest I can't quite make out

you're a fucking retard medicalhumor... ever wonder if there would be kids around the pc before you play a prank... fuckin hell... if i was a mod right now i'd soooo ban your ass right now!!!

For the record, it's actually japanese you dimwit... do some research before you use your dick to think for you...

#1 This is a pretty common thing on the forum, learn from it or have your kids see spinning penis.

#2 Yes it is Japanese, I took it for 2 years in high school, and no I can't tell you exactly what it says because I have been out of it for too long.

you're a fucking retard medicalhumor... ever wonder if there would be kids around the pc before you play a prank... fuckin hell... if i was a mod right now i'd soooo ban your ass right now!!!

For the record, it's actually japanese you dimwit... do some research before you use your dick to think for you...

You should probably host images like that on public image upload sites if you're going to start throwing fits.

ooo hahaha, i hope everyone enjoyed a good laugh...
Also, I believe this is the Frigin shooting the shit section of the forum...
and swearing is also a common thing, so big deal... so what if i wanted to chuck a fit...

hmm, i wonder how many hours you've spent medicalhumor jerking off infront of that clip ;)

anyways, can a mod close this thread plz? hopefully my hosting can resolve the problem...

Hahah! Now that was one dick-roll gone totally right. :D And no, we don't ban people for messing up with new-boobies in here.

For the record Vahsi is right, since Chinese doesn't have katakana or hiragana characters.

ooo hahaha, i hope everyone enjoyed a good laugh...
Also, I believe this is the Frigin shooting the shit section of the forum...
and swearing is also a common thing, so big deal... so what if i wanted to chuck a fit...

hmm, i wonder how many hours you've spent medicalhumor jerking off infront of that clip ;)

anyways, can a mod close this thread plz? hopefully my hosting can resolve the problem...

what, and lose the fun? :p

retard? no

am I laughing my ass of at you? yes

chinese, japanese, who the fuck cares.

lesson learned? don't visit WF with your kids in the room

grow some balls and suck it up

Status
Not open for further replies.