WTF Did I Just Watch?

Performance art. Its always the most retarded shit.

My guess of completely made up artist bullshit is, women's struggle with modern society, cooking/inability to do so, followed by some sort of childhood bullshit and cleaning.

eist: ive also heard of much more retarded shit than this in the name of art.

My guess of completely made up artist bullshit is, women's struggle with modern society, cooking/inability to do so, followed by some sort of childhood bullshit and cleaning.

That's why you buy the cans with the pull top. No struggle, no extra cleanup if you tossed the can through a window out of frustration.

Did anyone make it do the 4 min mark? What the hell? Might have to call it a day after that one.

Stover...you rolling now? You maverick renegade.

So, most of you didn't even make it to the part where she starts masturbating with shit and spaghetti-Os?

So, most of you didn't even make it to the part where she starts masturbating with shit and spaghetti-Os?

She didn't masturbate. She made herself pee. If you looked at the board at the end of her skit, you'd see it's pee.

I feel bad for her, as everyone in that room must. She's going to be forever branded as the Spaghetti-O exhibitionist.

She didn't masturbate. She made herself pee. If you looked at the board at the end of her skit, you'd see it's pee.

lolwut? Did you not see her rubbing off when she first cut the piece of her pants off? And look at her finger around 5:51. She had it up her cunt, and it has blood on it. There might be some piss in there too, but it could also just be the stuff she was putting up there that dripped back out. Who knows.

I was pretty sure she was fingering her self also. She goes to town but looks like there is piss and blood coming out.... again fuck performance art.

That is about the most stupid sheet I have ever seen, there are a bunch of quality turds in that room watching that bullshit.. anything for attention.