WTB: Wordpress Plug-ins install and bux fixing- Paying $20 quick job

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddarhusetgal

Incongruous Juxtaposition
May 2, 2007
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I really don't have time to fiddle with these problems so I would like to hire someone here (preferably with some itrader points or known by someone here) to do the following:

1. Create a master blog with about 20-30 plugins [I will give you the list or just send them to you]. Create the folder needed and load it where it needs to be in file manager so that a blog just like it can be made quickly just by copying the whole folder in (i.e. I can create several blogs just like the master blog by copying and pasting the plug in folder instead of doing it all over again)

2. fix any bugs the plug-ins have (currently having trouble with a about 4 or 5 that need some small php adjustments I am assuming). I especially need the person to make sure this new plug-in work properly http://wordpress.com/tag/pingcrawl-seo-wordpress-plugins-wordpress-plugins/- along with an RSS plugin such as feedwordpress or WP -O- Matic

3. create a written set of instructions on how to re-create the master blog at will (copying and pasting...from (1) , (2) what small code changes you have to make to get everything right and (3) setting up a cron job if needed for the RSS plug in

4.Once it's done, we'll walk through it once (i'll set up a "test blog" using your instructions so I know I understand them on a subdomain - we'll walk through it so that I'm certain I am clear on everything)

5. We can walk through the steps over MSN or Skpe. Payment will be via paypal. Price is slightly negotiable up or down depending on response.

TX!
Would love to find someone who can do this quickly over the weekend or within the next week

What is the purpose of your comment? The work that needs to be done is far less that the $9.99 or so that's the going rate for 100 (even 10000) directory submissions. Where's how long have you been around here again??

Status
Not open for further replies.