[WTB] Wordpress design overhaul needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

phixx

Jul 4, 2007
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I have a few Wordpress sites that needs an overhaul. The sites are working fine, have content and have been indexed.

For each site, I need a design overhaul that includes:
- a nice, seo optimized theme (that is one where the page/post titles are h1, etc.)
- a logo
- stock photos for at least 10 posts/pages
- a great looking table on the frontpage (think pricelist with company logos and a few columns of information)

The theme you find/make needs to be approved before you use it on my site.

I assume you will take care of everything (I will give you FTP credentials, etc.) and that you are ready to do a few revisions to make me happy :)

I can do this for you but the price will vary from each site. Would you prefer to have an existing theme just edited to fit what you need or brand new themes created just for you? New themes would be more expensive but would also be more appealing to your visitors.

I can do this for you but the price will vary from each site. Would you prefer to have an existing theme just edited to fit what you need or brand new themes created just for you? New themes would be more expensive but would also be more appealing to your visitors.

Doesn't matter. If it looks great, I don't mind if you just edit an existing theme (as long as it's not one you see everywhere).

Status
Not open for further replies.