[WTB] Web Content writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

seork

May 8, 2009
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
I need a web content writer with thorough knowledge of Grammar, SEO Keywords And technical sound

Do not PM me just reply to this thread

Give me a buzz if you are interested in the $1 content writer. Check out my thread for details and reviews.

i can do that.

hi

here is the samples

Sample

Pancreatic cancer sometimes kills patients silently much due to the fact that early symptoms for this disease cannot be detected and later symptoms are highly varied. Common symptoms include, a pain in the upper abdomen which makes it way to the back. A sudden loss of appetite and constant bouts of nausea and vomiting are also symptoms that require a visit to your nearest doctor. Painless jaundice and a sudden clotting of the blood are horrifying diseases which may lead to a silent yet painful death. High sugar levels pertain to the fact that the pancreas are not working and have incurred a tumor.

Sample

CPA takes up simple methods such as search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising. The best platform to do CPA is a social network. This is because the social networks around the world are widely acknowledged around the world and you get a firm hold of the marketing share once you take part in CPA through these sites. The CPA marketing is best successful in the social marketing with some of the strategies.

I am an experienced article writer. I have acquired the expertise to write articles on a range of subjects including health, travel, finance, lifestyle, guns, environment, fashion,games, tech gadgets and a host of other topics.

All my articles are well researched, error free and is in accordance with the requirements of the projects that is assigned to me.
fahad(dot)majidi(@)gmail(dot)com
fahad.majidi (skype id)

I assure you exceptional quality and timely completion of work.
SAMPLES
Gaming | GadgetLite - Latest gadgets and technology news - Part 3 (Start from the Yakuza Article)
''THE BLUE BOX''
GAMEPORTAL
''THE GREEN BOX''
Official Strategy Guide
Charlie Fagen's Blog
Puzzle games and Online games
All the scary things you can find online
waiting for your reply
regards

I am interested to work with you. Not too cheap, but quality articles.

Check out my thread and reviews.

Bulk orders have priority.

I can help you out at the cheapest rates. PM me with all of your requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.