Not open for further replies.

ROIShareTeam

Nov 10, 2008
U.S
www.roishare.com
Rating - 0%
0   3   0
Hey,

I need VPN's and SOCKS to run some tests with. Basically, the SOCKS need to last 1-3 hours only and have a U.S address. The VPN must have a U.S address and last for a 1 week.

Thanks.

Sohan, running bot conversations to promote an offer on major niche chat rooms isn't that shady. Actually quite profitable based on test results.

xmcp123, not quite sure what you mean.

Sohan, running bot conversations to promote an offer on major niche chat rooms isn't that shady. Actually quite profitable based on test results.

xmcp123, not quite sure what you mean.
I'm saying no botnets(which are frequently rented as proxies). You ever seen a list of random port proxies that tend to go up and down faster than normal? Yeah that's (almost always) a botnet.

I'm saying no botnets(which are frequently rented as proxies). You ever seen a list of random port proxies that tend to go up and down faster than normal? Yeah that's (almost always) a botnet.

Ah, you made it in reference to botnets. I understand now. Don't worry, not planning on DDOSing anyone.

Also for the other posters, it's basically like I have 2-3 bots on a chat room, 1 bot asks questions about a product, another bot responds to each question, and the third bot praises the product. Quite nice, ran it in beta this weekend, and basically once all the scripts are in, it a on autopilot, and fetched me 3k over the weekend. Decent money for an automated process that can be scaled.

Always fun to try new things.

Status
Not open for further replies.