Not open for further replies.

Grindstone

Sofa King Re: Tar Dead
May 13, 2008
North Idaho
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Me: I supply 400-600 word articles.

You: Spin it to 60% + unique AND completely readable in every possible incarnation. This means that you will tab thru the entire article, only selecting synonyms that make sense grammatically every possible output. You will not auto select synonyms. You will not select everyone's favorites. I can do that shit myself in 5 minutes. I want quality.

Please respond with pricing and turn around times. I will pay on completion of first article that correctly matches the specifications above, after that I will pay 50% upfront and 50% upon approved completion. There will be volume work.

I think your "quality" requirements scared off a good bunch of potential offers since most of them know they offer sub-par work!

I have an idle copy of TBS and have considered doing some content work before but I probably should actually get around to writing more Web 2.0 content for my own BLG subscription!

That said, best of luck mate! I've always wanted to try your services. Maybe I'll get around to that someday too!

I think your "quality" requirements scared off a good bunch of potential offers since most of them know they offer sub-par work!

I have an idle copy of TBS and have considered doing some content work before but I probably should actually get around to writing more Web 2.0 content for my own BLG subscription!

That said, best of luck mate! I've always wanted to try your services. Maybe I'll get around to that someday too!

LoL , stringent standards are stringent.

I can do this for you depending on how soon you need it done.

Great, PM me your contact info and let's make this happen.

Grind, what are you up to and why didnt you tell me about it?

shhh...

hey i am looking for a good spinner too, actually, ideally i would like to have someone write a 100% unique article and then give me also a spintaxed version. the spintaxed version must be readable in all possible spinned variation.

Please PM me if u can do this and let me know how much.

Status
Not open for further replies.