WTB - Quality Product Review Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfkdfk

Aug 6, 2010
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi,

I am looking for a specific type of content writer. I've tried to work with some people in the past, but it didn't work out so I'm posting a WTB here.

I'm looking for someone who can write detailed product reviews. Subject matter is semi-technical but nothing impossible to learn. I am not looking for garden variety $1/100 word made for adsense bullshit content.

I need a native english speaker (or someone who is damn fluent). The reviews need to be 600-1000 words long (as long as it takes to write a compelling review given the specific product).

I'm willing to pay well for this service if the work is done right. Approach me with a reasonable rate and lets go from there.

We would start with a sample article or two, but once we are established I would like to order in blocks of 10 or so. I have at least 50 for this project, may be closer to 100+ (and this could be the start of a good long term relationship).

A writing sample would be nice, and experience writing good product reviews would be preferred. Feel free to PM me and lets go from there. I have AIM/gchat/skype/etc

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.