[WTB] Niche Domains You Don't Need Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesH

Jun 25, 2006
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Looking to buy some niche domains that you don't use/need. They need to be registered at Namecheap. Ideally I'd like to pay $1 a piece, however I'll pay up to $3 a pop. TLD doesn't matter, and length of domain doesn't matter (just be reasonable). I know some of you guys have some domains you don't want; hand them over :)

On second thought, let's settle for $2,000.

This is a great, keyword-rich domain in a hyper-competitive market that can get a great QS on Adwords (among other things).

For now, I'll pass on your generous offer to "get it off my hands" for $2.

How about you make that same offer to DP? There are many retards there who would take you up on that - $2 to them equals a month's income...

I guess I need to clarify what I'm looking for because some jackasses don't seem to understand.

I'm looking for domains that you most likely purchased as an impulse buy, or are about to expire in a few months, or you just don't have time to sell and aren't worth more than reg (if that). I'll take them off your hands for a few bucks, instead of you letting them die off and not getting anything in return.

Get it Phantom?

yep, this thread is not really bad.

Just sold 2 domains to James that I have no time to develop and will eventually just let it expire. Hope it will serve better use for OP.

Get it Phantom?

Oh, I "get" much more than you imagine. You would be doing me a favour in this case for such a domain, huh?

I give you credit for at least trying to pull that shit off...

That said, I have nothing against you for trying to buy low and sell high - this IS how business is done.

I'm not buying them low and later on selling the domains for a profit. I'm simply building sites out of them and generating passive income. And I don't see what you are trying to say, you offer to sell me a domain. I say ok. All of a sudden I'm the jackass? Sure, its worth more than $2 but you're the one who offered to sell it for that. But I guess you're trying to entertain yourself or have some other motive for that little stunt.

You are correct in saying that that is how business is done, however I won't be simply flipping these domains.

And Dave, if I knew who Dylan was I might be interested haha.

As in Bob Dylan - bought it ages ago, got scammed with fake PR (dickhead noob thing to do I know!) anyway after the initial trauma I was gona develop it into a Bob Dylan discussion site. Just never got around to it and to be honest Im keeping busy with my landing page work.

Phantom doesn't get it. It's not about making money. It's about helping someone out by giving them a chance to pickup some domains that you aren't gonna do jack shit with anyways. Might as well give them to the OP for pennies instead of letting them drop.

Required to be at Namecheap? I've got a handful of domains at GoDaddy that I am going to let expire.

Well I'm only familiar with Namecheap domain transferring however I do have a Godaddy account. Is it just as easy to transfer domains?

The Phantom is the top douchebag on the Internet, much more so than Uberaffiliate, Mehta, and the fat fuck Lingle.

Sounds like you know what you're talking about...

Phantom doesn't get it. It's not about making money. It's about helping someone out by giving them a chance to pickup some domains that you aren't gonna do jack shit with anyways. Might as well give them to the OP for pennies instead of letting them drop.

I admit I have become much more cynical in the last couple of years...

Status
Not open for further replies.