[WTB] Need writer + SEO assistant to start at $50/week

Status
Not open for further replies.

somlor

Oct 29, 2007
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I need someone to:
1. Write 1-2 short articles / blog comments per month in spin format for each of about 10 websites (so around 10-20 articles)
2. Once per week login to Back Links Genie and use these articles to schedule creation of web 2.0 properties, blog comments, etc. for the next 7 days.
3. Once per week login to my 3 separate Drip Feed Blast accounts, and setup backlink jobs in that system as well, to create backlinks for the web 2.0 properties.

I am looking for a competent writer who is interested in understanding and applying SEO concepts, and especially in really taking the time to master Back Links Genie system, finding efficient ways to use the system, in combination with Drip Feed Blasts system, to build web properties and backlinks to my websites.

My budget for this would be really small at first. $50 per week to start out. But I can set that up in Paypal, so you will be able to rely on this regular income. And if this works out, I can pay you more per week for more work in the coming weeks/months.

Please PM me writing samples and why you would be good for this job.

Thanks,
Sean

tumblr_le35gbYVNl1qdmdg5o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.