WTB: Looking for top quality article writer for regular work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver420

Jan 23, 2011
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
After being recently messed around, I'm looking for a new article writer for my blog. If you are going to give me a ton of reasons why my articles are late, etc etc, please do not waste my time and move on now.

I am looking for someone to complete between 10-15 articles per month in the technology/software niche. All articles will be a min of 400 words and should have a flair to the writing style that makes the user wants to read until the end
smile.png

You should have a flair to you writing style as often found on review forums, engadget, etc etc.

I am looking at paying $1 / 100 words though this can be discussed with the right person.

If you PM me please inc a sample, and ideally not one in regards to whitening teeth please.

I don't work with "teams" as I want the flair to stay consistent from my writer. Any questions, please ask.

Silver

Jaton, Sorry but I'd prefer someone who is known to the forum as there is less chance they will vanish on me.... again. No offense but I cant keep going round in circles.

S-Purple, Are your prices flexible?

Silver

Still looking for a writer :(

Come on peeps... This is for a regular spot with freedom to come up with your own topics and titles (within the niche) so get PM-ing! :)

Sorry but rates were too high and your grammar could be better ^^^

Desperate to find a decent, solid writer with some flair for regular work. If you think this is you, PLEASE get in touch.

Silver

I said in my OP that the rates would be flexible for the right person.

Considering I'm looking for someone to provide regular content (means less research time spent for the writer) on a monthly basis AND am letting them have freedom in terms of topics / titles, I think I'm offering a fair deal? (within a specified niche obviously)

Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.