WTB: Long term News writer (~300-250 words)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegitAM

WF Premium Member
Apr 7, 2010
Rating - 98.1%
53   1   0
Hey guys, looking to hire a news article writer who can do 4-10 articles per day. I would like to pya $1-$2 per 100 words, and the articles only need to be 300-350 words a pop.

I only want native english speaking USA or UK writers, so unless you are from the UK, Canada, USA please do not annoy me. Thanks :)

Hello there,
I'm interested. I'm from the UK, native English speaker, with a BA in Journalism. Would be willing to write your articles at 1$/100 words. No problem meeting the quota. All articles will pass CopyScape and copyright becomes 100% yours upon payment.

Since I'm new to the forums, I'd be more than happy to quickly write you a free review copy. Please PM me on here or e-mail me at thecontentgirl@hotmail.com. Thanks :)

Hello there,
I'm interested. I'm from the UK, native English speaker, with a BA in Journalism. Would be willing to write your articles at 1$/100 words. No problem meeting the quota. All articles will pass CopyScape and copyright becomes 100% yours upon payment.

Since I'm new to the forums, I'd be more than happy to quickly write you a free review copy. Please PM me on here or e-mail me at thecontentgirl@hotmail.com. Thanks :)
PM me
Hi Sir,

I'm interested to work with you.

Please mail me your project details on pertickswan@gmail.com

Regards
He Pertrick, where are you located?

Hi! Are you still looking of writers? If so, then we're interested in here. I'll be glad to render to you our highly skilled writers here in-house who are really capable to work on your requirements.

If this something you would be interested in, feel free to get in touch with me here or email me at marie {at} wickedinnovations {dot} com.

I'll be glad to response on your concerns.

Looking forward on your reply.

Thanks,
Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.