WTB In-Content links (Webmaster - Finance - Business)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldspreader

Aug 26, 2008
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm sure nobody needs a lesson on in-content links but, in essence, they are links within the body text of an article or blog post on your site: NOT sitewide, not in sidebars, not in footer!

PROCESS

Here's how it works: You give me your domain name. I'll find a page and choose anchor text that's already on the page. I'll give you a top quality, relevant destination to link those words to. You make a permanent link, I pay you immediately if I'm online, otherwise within 24 hours. (I may be new here but contact me by PM if you have ANY doubts about my credentials.)

QUALITY

I'll pay well but I want only quality blogs and sites, please. Subject areas: Business, Finance, Webmaster. That's it. The whole site doesn't need to be about that subject but you need to have some pages in that area. Sites with too many ads, blogs with only sponsored posts and no other posts, sites with very little unique text content etc are not sites I'm keen on.

Minimum PR of homepage = PR2
Minimum PR of linking page = PR0

OK, Red_Virus, we've agreed several links, I've just sent you another PM. Always a pleasure doing business with you :)

drew.clarke, I like the site. I tend to take about 3-5 links per site. Please send me your price per link.

Links placed, also thanks Gold for the payment. It is a pleasure doing business with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.