WTB: Forum Posters for: Formula one, Call of Duty and Webmaster Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impero

Nov 9, 2010
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm paying per 100 posts to knowledgeable people willing to fill some new forums with good, natural reading English threads and comments.

Warning upfront, I am picky about post quality as I'm building a community, not an article repository.

F1 - You must watch, and follow F1.
Posts will be things like: Pre-season news and speculation. How's Kubica doing? What's up with front facing exhausts? Posting up videos and interviews of current goings on and of classic and rare oldies.

Call of Duty - You must play call of duty and have earned prestige at least once.
Posts should be things like: What load outs you're running on the Kowloon map, or discussions on lag switching, a long range tomahawk kill, or possibly even organizing/participating in forum party matches?

Webmaster - You must be a webmaster who owns sites which earn money. (imagine that?) These sites can be anything from landing pages to forums. Posts should be things like: Current industry topics, tips/tricks, test data, critiques of the latest "guru's."

If you're interested in any of the above topics, please get in touch. Pay is negotiable on quality.

PM me with more details about the call of duty job. I haven't prestiged yet on Blops (though I could at the flip of a switch), but did multiple times in MW2.

Status
Not open for further replies.