WTB - Craigslist PVAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have numbers if you want to make your own PVA. I don't have a lot of numbers a limited supply daily. All these numbers are from a landline. No VOIP or DID!! We would have to meet up on skype to exchange the numbers and codes.

If you are into PVA's we all know that a better quaility PVA is one that you make yourself using your IP choice, versus buyin a PVA. The self made PVA's will last longer, if of course,used correctly.

cost $4 per number.

I have numbers if you want to make your own PVA. I don't have a lot of numbers a limited supply daily. All these numbers are from a landline. No VOIP or DID!! We would have to meet up on skype to exchange the numbers and codes.

If you are into PVA's we all know that a better quaility PVA is one that you make yourself using your IP choice, versus buyin a PVA. The self made PVA's will last longer, if of course,used correctly.

cost $4 per number.
PM me ASAP. If you can provide US phone number. Thanks!!

Hi, I can provide you with phone numbers in any area code and PVAs with an extended warranty you cannot pass by.

Hit me up if anyone is interested

We only offer CHEAPEST DOUBLE VERIFIED CRAIGSLIST PVA accounts. Do not waste your time with password resets and bogus unreliable accounts. Trust our services to get yourself high quality ads on your investment.
Price of CL PVA’s:
1 to 5 PVA’s = $5 each
5 to 100 PVA’s = $4 each
100 to 500 PVA’s = $3each
500 PVA’s or more = $2.50 each
5000 PVA’s or more = $1,50 each

Status
Not open for further replies.