WTB - Attractions/Landmarks Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

upl8t

Sep 28, 2007
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm looking for a writer/researcher to research and write reviews/writeups about travel attractions and landmarks. These will include Attractions, Natural Landmarks, Festivals or Events...all travel related.
For each batch I will provide you with a list of attractions or landmarks. Eg. Grand Canyon, Taj Mahal, Disneyland....

For each of these I will need a 250 word writeup in addition to the following information posted into excel.

Attraction/Landmark Name:
Address:
City:
State/Province:
Postal Code:
Telephone:
Toll Free:
Fax Number:
Email Address:
Official Website:
Hours Open:
Admission Costs:

The above information needs to be posted into one excel spreadsheet for each batch.

Please quote per review/writeup based on receiving a list of 50 or more for each batch.

I will need between 500 and 1,000 destinations completed each month. I can split this up to a couple of people if required.

All writeups must be original and pass copyscape. NO SPUN MATERIAL. Full ownership/copywrite must be granted on payment as work for hire.

You must be fluent in English as your First Language. I will be asking the people who are chosen to write one completed sample as proof of ability before awarding this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.