Status
Not open for further replies.

euphorik

Aug 15, 2008
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To those in need of content:

Articles for $0.02 a word!

I'm looking to increase my business by at least 3,000 words a day, though that can be from multiple clients if you are not in need of bulk content. Each article will be unique, well researched and hand-written, unlike many of the other content providers who spin articles that were of poor quality to begin with.

There is a 300 word minimum length for articles, though in certain special circumstances that might not apply. All articles will be written to your specifications. If an article requires modifications, it will be edited to fit your needs.

FREQUENT COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOU AND MYSELF IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED! I will communicate with you via email or Skype once you have contacted me here. That information will be provided to you upon request. Many topics require slightly different writing styles so I encourage you to be as detailed as possible about what you need done so that your content will be highly tailored to your needs.

NOTICE: I will write the first article BEFORE payment and after you are satisfied with my work, all work will be payed for up front.

I am not interested in anyone who doesn't need regular content. If you only need 1 article every week, you should use someone else.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY WORK, YOU CAN KEEP THE FIRST ARTICLE WITHOUT CHARGE! Otherwise, I will begin work on the remaining articles after receiving payment for the first article and the subsequent articles.

I am not providing review articles.

If you would like any further information, please contact me in private to exchange outside communication information.

Please do not contact me if you are not serious about quality content.

Status
Not open for further replies.