Writing Articles: $1 per 100 words (experienced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlfins99

Jun 17, 2010
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey everyone, I am opening up my services again. I am looking for some decent sized projects that payout well. I am trying to shoot for 10,000 words or so words per week. I don't want to do more because I don't know how much more I would be able to do, so I think 10,000 words each week is safe for now.

I do offer small discounts for big projects as well.

Also, I really like to set up checkpoints on these big projects. We can work something out though.

PM me or post in here if you are interested.

If you are willing to provide free review article i will be happy to grab it and i may have work for you...

I recommend ATL

Hi Guys, I just recieved 2 articles from this writer, and he sucks, so don't hire him. k? thanks.

Okay he's actually pretty great. I'd just rather keep him to myself as half the writers I hire disapear after taking the order, or just plain suck zee booty :p.

• He follows directions!
  • The article made sence!
  • There were some spelling errors
  • The articles were longer than I'd asked for, but the price was NOT higher.
  • Even though my niche is tricky, the language sounded smooth
  • No awkward phrasing.
  • I use several plajorism checkers = 100% passed.
Great writing, timely.. etc :)

iTrader to follow, thanks :)

I am bumping this for a couple of days. I finished my first project and I have about 2 days, where I can work on some other projects. I don't want these to be too long, because I am already booked up with someone else and I want to see if they are interested in continuing my services.

However, if you would like a few articles done in the next couple of days or want a review, please PM me.

Thanks

Just wondering which part of the world you are in? 10,000 words for the week with $1 per 100 words equal $100 for the week. How does one survive on that in the US?

Do you write technical articles? (on latest tech, gadgets and gizmos).

Looking for a long term writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.